GUEST BOOK

Thursday, 29 October 2009

CREATIVE CHALLENGE: VAST BEYOND MEASURE

 
In a vast desert
She saw happiness shimmering
Off in the far distance...
Persistence beyond measure
Guiding her without gesture!
©Belita

15 comments:

  1. I love this but I especially love the last two lines...persistence almost always pays off! very upbeat write!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely. Happiness shimmering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very special place for this one...inside the heart...loved it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happiness is often hard to achieve no matter how close we are to it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this, happiness can seem like a mirage at times, can't it?...but we keep pursuing it, anyway, and our persistence always achieves good results.


    a lovely write!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope she reaches that happiness! Like your imagery.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The photo looks good together with the description

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice message, Belita...there's always a shimmer of hope in the distance..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Persistence pays well.. keep that happiness shimmering :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Crisply written, and with so few lines to give us words of hope abounding; truely vast.

    ReplyDelete
  11. great word play and mix with the words, goodjob. ah the desert, it is soo cold this morning, I want some warm, smiles

    ReplyDelete