Oo, Saint Augustine was so wise. I must remember such words when I grow travel weary and wonder what all my wanderings have truly accomplished. There's a lot to be said for those who've stayed put, accumulated the treasures of family of beautiful things as well. Cheers
Great shot, and very good words. I think I'm on Chapter 3 :-))
ReplyDeletehttp://mitchylr.multiply.com/journal/item/271/Images_Words_25_FREE_THEME
Awesome shot love the colors and clarity. Wow what perfect words you chose...Incredible entry... I'm on chapter 3 with Mitch...
ReplyDeletehttp://drwoe.multiply.com/journal/item/203/Image_Words_---_Pot_Luck_Week_25
I have closed the book lol. Great shot Belita, is that your suitcase perhaps?
ReplyDeleteSuper entry and thanks for joining again this week.
My travelling days are over, but you have some good souvenirs on that case.
ReplyDeletehttp://tabbynera.multiply.com/journal/item/1305/Images_and_Words_25_-_Free_Theme
I love reading; also I travel. :)
ReplyDeleteExcellent.
Great entry!
ReplyDeletehttp://laniebg.multiply.com/journal/item/1248/Images_Words_25_Free_Theme
Oo, Saint Augustine was so wise. I must remember such words when I grow travel weary and wonder what all my wanderings have truly accomplished. There's a lot to be said for those who've stayed put, accumulated the treasures of family of beautiful things as well. Cheers
ReplyDeleteI read this quote the other day and I thought that St. Augustine was really right. nice piece of luggage full of mementoes of past voyages. ty for passing by my dear Portuguese friend
ReplyDeletehttp://guazzetto25.multiply.com/journal/item/294/Images_words_pot_luck
I think this is such lovely I&W Belita and feel it to be so true too.
ReplyDeleteImages & Words Week 25 ~ Enmeshed in my Knitting!
yes, reading brings us into so many "worlds"!
ReplyDeletenice blog, belita!
Very cool! I love all the stickers, very colorful.
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting mine
http://amyukalichick.multiply.com/journal/item/382/Images_and_Words_Free_Theme
Indeed these words are very true and a photo is beautiful Belita!
ReplyDeletehttp://janmarius.multiply.com/journal/item/46/Image_Words_25_Free_theme_Contest_Where_are_we
If this suit case could talk it would have so many interesting stories to tell.
ReplyDeletehttp://deepvylet.multiply.com/photos/album/97/Images_And_Words_25
Love it, love it, love it!
ReplyDeleteVery good!
ReplyDeleteTinha razão o douto homem da Igreja. Por isso tentamos ler algumas páginas. Boa semana.
ReplyDeleteTrue words, your picture is very creative, nicely done
ReplyDeleteImages & Words #25 - Free Theme
How unique, love the quote
ReplyDeleteImages & Words Potluck
Nice take on the theme. We have a proverb . ' Who knows more , the one who travels or the one who reads ? '.
ReplyDeletehttp://ummancan.multiply.com/journal/item/197/Images_and_words_25
I don't travel....never have....but I think if my world is a book....it's more than one page
ReplyDeleteImages and Words # 25~ *FREE THEME*~ "UM?"
there's great truth to that quote =)_ love the image as well... great job!
ReplyDeleteI agree, Belita...My dream is to see all the wonderful places that I have only seen and read about in the pages of books...
ReplyDeletelike the creativity of this picture & words .. matches nicely.
ReplyDeletehttp://gypsyessence.multiply.com/journal/item/17/ImagesnWords_25_.._Free_Theme_
Well I suppose then, I have read a lot! *grins*
ReplyDeleteGreat words and photo.
from the looks of it, you've traveled chapter upon chapter, great shot
ReplyDeletehttp://dageaux.multiply.com/journal/item/292/Images_and_Words_-_Free_theme
http://capsulesrxguide.com/products/antiviral/valtrex/order - Influenza viruses can be inactivated by sunlight and disinfectants. But you’d better act yourself!
ReplyDeletehttp://capsulesrxguide.com/products/antiviral/zovirax/order - When your child seemingly gets better, then gets worse again, you’re next to getting crazy!