MY MULTIPLY BELONGINGS AND...MORE!
let the love flow!beautiful my friend!
Awesome Belita this put a big smile on my face you can feel the love and wisdom flowing in this shot... I'd love to hear their conversation.
A good aspect of the themehttp://tabbynera.multiply.com/journal/item/1315/Images_and_Words_Week_26_Let_it_Flow
The flow of 'togetherness.'....enhancing life!Images and Words #26 * LET IT FLOW*
Great take on the theme Belita. Great shot too! Indeed the time flows around us. Beautiful!http://janmarius.multiply.com/journal/item/49/Image_Words_25_Let_it_flow
Very charming. I love it!http://amyukalichick.multiply.com/journal/item/385/Images_and_Words_Let_it_flow
I love your capture of time passing. Great wordshttp://dageaux.multiply.com/journal/item/294/Images_and_words_-_Let_it_flow
old memories. cool. adieu
Lovely take on the themewell donehttp://karenisme.multiply.com/journal/item/211/Images_Words_-_Let_It_Flow_Week_26
WOOOOW wonderful entry.http://ummancan.multiply.com/journal/item/200/Images_and_Words_Let_it_flow
...and how it does flow! A charming look into the past, connecting with our elders. It reminds me of the days when my Grandma would have quilting bees at her house.Lovely take on the theme, Belita!(hugs)
wellsaid http://seaelle.multiply.com/journal/item/765/Images_wordslet_it_flow
Great pic with nice words, Thanks Belita .
And hopefully enjoy as much of it as we can! Love your photo, so laid back :)http://dannidoodles74.multiply.com/journal/item/563/Images_and_Words-Week26-Let_it_Flow
Oh, it touched me.True friendship endures over the time flow...http://awakingdreams.multiply.com/journal/item/38/Images_Words_Let_It_Flow
I love this.http://laniebg.multiply.com/journal/item/1256/Images_Words_26_Let_It_Flow
Awww that is so sweet Belita, you can really feel the peacefulness among these 3 ladies....http://miadelight.multiply.com/journal/item/537/Images_Words_26-_Let_it_Flow
A wonderful post.http://lindylooh.multiply.com/journal/item/1089/Images_and_WordsLet_it_flow...
A very good shot, and a nice take on the theme, good to see not everyone went with a water-based take :-))http://mitchylr.multiply.com/journal/item/273/Images_Words_26_LET_IT_FLOW
I remember my grandma and her sister doing this, speaking German, none of us kids knew what they were talking about.Images & Words Let it Flow
yes, time is flowing and we cant do anything to stop if if we wanted. these women seemed to enjoy the moment :)http://amalie2.multiply.com/journal/item/266/Images_Words_-_Let_It_Flow
what a lovely way to spend time with friends...i can feel the affection flowing, Belita...great shot...
let the love flow!
ReplyDeletebeautiful my friend!
Awesome Belita this put a big smile on my face you can feel the love and wisdom flowing in this shot... I'd love to hear their conversation.
ReplyDeleteA good aspect of the theme
ReplyDeletehttp://tabbynera.multiply.com/journal/item/1315/Images_and_Words_Week_26_Let_it_Flow
The flow of 'togetherness.'....enhancing life!
ReplyDeleteImages and Words #26 * LET IT FLOW*
Great take on the theme Belita. Great shot too! Indeed the time flows around us. Beautiful!
ReplyDeletehttp://janmarius.multiply.com/journal/item/49/Image_Words_25_Let_it_flow
Very charming. I love it!
ReplyDeletehttp://amyukalichick.multiply.com/journal/item/385/Images_and_Words_Let_it_flow
I love your capture of time passing. Great words
ReplyDeletehttp://dageaux.multiply.com/journal/item/294/Images_and_words_-_Let_it_flow
old memories. cool. adieu
ReplyDeleteLovely take on the theme
ReplyDeletewell done
http://karenisme.multiply.com/journal/item/211/Images_Words_-_Let_It_Flow_Week_26
WOOOOW wonderful entry.
ReplyDeletehttp://ummancan.multiply.com/journal/item/200/Images_and_Words_Let_it_flow
...and how it does flow! A charming look into the past, connecting with our elders. It reminds me of the days when my Grandma would have quilting bees at her house.
ReplyDeleteLovely take on the theme, Belita!
(hugs)
wellsaid http://seaelle.multiply.com/journal/item/765/Images_wordslet_it_flow
ReplyDeleteGreat pic with nice words, Thanks Belita .
ReplyDeleteAnd hopefully enjoy as much of it as we can! Love your photo, so laid back :)
ReplyDeletehttp://dannidoodles74.multiply.com/journal/item/563/Images_and_Words-Week26-Let_it_Flow
Oh, it touched me.
ReplyDeleteTrue friendship endures over the time flow...
http://awakingdreams.multiply.com/journal/item/38/Images_Words_Let_It_Flow
I love this.
ReplyDeletehttp://laniebg.multiply.com/journal/item/1256/Images_Words_26_Let_It_Flow
Awww that is so sweet Belita, you can really feel the peacefulness among these 3 ladies....
ReplyDeletehttp://miadelight.multiply.com/journal/item/537/Images_Words_26-_Let_it_Flow
A wonderful post.
ReplyDeletehttp://lindylooh.multiply.com/journal/item/1089/Images_and_WordsLet_it_flow...
A very good shot, and a nice take on the theme, good to see not everyone went with a water-based take :-))
ReplyDeletehttp://mitchylr.multiply.com/journal/item/273/Images_Words_26_LET_IT_FLOW
I remember my grandma and her sister doing this, speaking German, none of us kids knew what they were talking about.
ReplyDeleteImages & Words Let it Flow
yes, time is flowing and we cant do anything to stop if if we wanted.
ReplyDeletethese women seemed to enjoy the moment :)
http://amalie2.multiply.com/journal/item/266/Images_Words_-_Let_It_Flow
what a lovely way to spend time with friends...i can feel the affection flowing, Belita...great shot...
ReplyDelete