Excellent illustrations! The worker seems quite content in his life, while the retiree seems like the man put out to pasture, whom we all fear becoming.
Glad to know you like it, Virginia. This week I decided to illustrate the quotation other than writing. My muse does not seem very co-operative with me!
Yes. It is a new group. I just started it last week. Each Tuesday, I will post a quotation by a well-known person, past or present, and the members will write or photograph something to illustrate it. Last week, we had a quotation from Mother Teresa. This week, it's Dylan Thomas. Come board, if you'd like. We'll be glad to have you. We're A Million Quotations.Here's the link: http://1mquotations.multiply.com/journal/item/5/Weekly_Quotation_-_January_24_2010
ReplyDeleteI do aggree with these quotes Belita, thanks , have a great day .x
Excellent illustrations! The worker seems quite content in his life, while the retiree seems like the man put out to pasture, whom we all fear becoming.
ReplyDeleteGlad to know you like it, Virginia. This week I decided to illustrate the quotation other than writing. My muse does not seem very co-operative with me!
ReplyDeleteYou and your camera overcame the disability of an uncooperative muse very well.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Virginia, for your kind words.
ReplyDeleteI love this! another fine example of your positive outlook on life!
ReplyDeleteI am amazed. Belita. :)
ReplyDeleteDanette, that's my permanent attitude towards life... can't change it!
ReplyDeleteWell, when we are aware of our lack of inspiration to write, we better try to make use of something else that can fill the gap.
ReplyDeleteHow about a little of both rest and work.
ReplyDeleteIs this a new site or group? I haven't noticed it before.
ReplyDeleteAnyhow, your pics are perfect matches...which was expected ;)
Preciosa combinação entre fotos e comentários. Parabéns Belita.
ReplyDeleteYes. It is a new group. I just started it last week. Each Tuesday, I will post a quotation by a well-known person, past or present, and the members will write or photograph something to illustrate it. Last week, we had a quotation from Mother Teresa. This week, it's Dylan Thomas. Come board, if you'd like. We'll be glad to have you. We're A Million Quotations.Here's the link: http://1mquotations.multiply.com/journal/item/5/Weekly_Quotation_-_January_24_2010
ReplyDeleteGreat quotes and photos Belita!
ReplyDeleteBelita, that's an excellent interpretation of the quote! Amazing work!
ReplyDeleteI love your take on this, Belita. My first idea was very similar, then I saw what you'd done and had to regroup. Very nice job.
ReplyDeletehttp://dageaux.multiply.com/journal/item/339/A_Million_Quotations_-_week_2
Great quotes Belita ....
ReplyDelete