GUEST BOOK

Thursday, 28 January 2010

CREATIVE CHALLENGE: MIRROR

 
Eyes in the mirror
Mirror of the eyes
A faithful partner
That never lies.
Eyes in the mirror
Mirror of the eyes,
If it falls off the wall
Its silence is broken...
You will hear its cries!
©Belita
 

~~ THANKS FOR STOPPING BY ~~




13 comments:

  1. Great blog! "A faithful partner who never lies" is certainly true. That is why I don't keep any in my house .... I can't train them to lie to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a wonderful poem, filled with truth. Still, I would love to know who that old woman is who keeps looking back at me. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. good entry.
    "A faithful partner
    That never lies."
    we all need faithful partners, better make sure they are secured well.. :P
    ty for stopping by

    ReplyDelete
  4. a faithful partner who never lies, INDEED...even under bribery...LOL

    wonderful entry, Belita!

    thanks for dropping by

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have thankfully grown used to my faithful partner!
    well expressed words, and elegant mirror!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cool, like the reflection of the flower. Nice poem.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhh...very nice and clever poem. Bravo!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish the mirror never falls; the partner never cries.

    ReplyDelete
  9. that arose some very good thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice take on the challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like this one. But be careful isn't breaking a mirror 20 years bad luck?

    ReplyDelete
  12. mirror, mirror on the wall...Great post...

    ReplyDelete