GUEST BOOK

Sunday, 17 January 2010

IMAGES AND WORDS: HOT

Photobucket

IMAGES AND WORDS HAS HOME HERE

~~ THANKS FOR STOPPING BY ~~
~~ HAVE A NICE WEEK AHEAD ~~

21 comments:

  1. Good picture, although I'm not sure it's what Tennessee Williams had in mind. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. He he he, great one Belita, very clever and hope the roof wasn't too hot...
    Thanks for having a laugh with us this week.

    http://miadelight.multiply.com/journal/item/598/Images_Words_37-_HOT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cat on a hot tin roof, mmm, very hot too, great words and pic compliments them too , thanks Belita.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh! very clever, you have a good eye Belita...
    I hope you can see mine...

    ReplyDelete
  5. youch on the paws..good entry
    thanks for stopping by

    ReplyDelete
  6. This Cat shouldn't paws.
    hee hee, pause - get it?
    Oh Well!

    Great idea, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL. what a great photo. I bet this is the kitty that Tennessee Williams had in mind. Ya think the cat's hiding from Big Daddy?

    http://dageaux.multiply.com/journal/item/333/Images_and_Words_-_Hot

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very good - love the classical reference. the white can on the black roof makes for a striking opposition.

    ReplyDelete