Ahhhh.. a golpher! My Dad's one too but he gave it up many years ago after diagnosed cancer. Oh but he's fine today. None of the kids inherits his favourite pastime. hmmmm, I wonder why.. :P I'm playing again this week. Here's my entry : http://ann360.multiply.com/journal/item/147/ImagesWords_Favourite_Things
Cool! Love how you put em all together
ReplyDeletehttp://laniebg.multiply.com/journal/item/1355/Images_Words_39_My_Favorite_Things
a true golfer!
ReplyDeleteNow, how did I know your theme would be golfing? You did it well! LOL
ReplyDeleteVery cool! My hubby and kids would have to agree :-)
ReplyDeleteAh yes OUR GOLF GAL great way of showing us your favs here Belita.
ReplyDeleteI bet myself $5 that your entry would have something to do with golf...I WON, LOL....gr8 and FUN entry, Belita
ReplyDeletehttp://ladycallie.multiply.com/journal/item/1008?mark_read=ladycallie:journal:1008
Fun! Hope you get lots of time golfing. Xx
ReplyDeletesomehow I knew this would be your favorite things lol
ReplyDeletea great collage Belita!
Indeed a wonderful collage Belita. Very creative! Great entry!
ReplyDeletehttp://janmarius.multiply.com/journal/item/84/Images_and_Words_My_Favorite_Things_Music
Awesome collage...Four !!!!
ReplyDeleteA whole selection of favourite things. Cool!!
ReplyDeletehttp://mitchylr.multiply.com/journal/item/288/Images_Words_39_MY_FAVOURITE_THINGS?replies_read=6
Indeed that do.
ReplyDeletehttp://friggncrazy.multiply.com/journal/item/705/Images_Words_-_Favorite_Things
wonderful
ReplyDeletehttp://starfishred.multiply.com/journal/item/2333/IMAGE_WORDS-MY_FAVORITE_THINGS-
Ohhh how great
ReplyDeleteenjoy!
very nice things....
ReplyDeletethanks for the visit.
Ahhhh.. a golpher! My Dad's one too but he gave it up many years ago after diagnosed cancer. Oh but he's fine today. None of the kids inherits his favourite pastime. hmmmm, I wonder why.. :P
ReplyDeleteI'm playing again this week. Here's my entry : http://ann360.multiply.com/journal/item/147/ImagesWords_Favourite_Things
great collection...your favorite things...
ReplyDeleteim glad someone can play that game w/o going nutz! lol. great entry.
ReplyDeletety for stopping by and sorry im late in makin it by here
this is great :):):)
ReplyDeleteLooks like you have quite a lot of fav things. Great image and words!
ReplyDelete