GUEST BOOK

Friday, 26 February 2010

CREATIVE CHALLENGE: LISTEN DARLING


My entry this time is quite different from my usual ones. Last year, I visited the collective exhibition ‘Listen Darling’ that brought together the work of several artists who demonstrated the large-scale changes in the psycho-sexual dynamics of culture over the past three decades. The exhibition looked at how women saw women, women saw men, men saw women and men saw men, revealing the powerful infiltration of the woman’s voice in the art and culture of our time.
Hope you enjoy the pictures I took to some of the exhibited artworks. artworks.
©Belita




 

17 comments:

  1. Fantastic! Very imaginative. I especially like the Coke bottle. LOL

    ReplyDelete

  2. very imanginative indeed Belita, thanks for sharing the slideshow with us , enjoy the weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this slideshow! Great content...

    ReplyDelete
  4. unique presentation, Belita,...creative...imaginative !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Belita is a beautiful entry, very creative and artistic with a great message for all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh thats a BIG theme!

    neat and interesting entry, belita!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very cool and I love the music. How interesting this would coincide with the challenge this week and rightly so. 8=)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, Belita, I love this one. Great song and pictures! I like the pic of the birthday cake with legs. Such great metaphors those pics are.

    ReplyDelete
  9. applause, love the presentation, my fav was the cake wearing legs :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great slideshow and art! The music was a nice touch.

    Loved the line, "It's not that your not beautiful, you're just not. beautiful to me." She said, "I have loved you beautifully.

    Love can put the FIRE in your voice.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic! The music and the photos go so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful combination of audio and video, a veritable "assault" on the senses. An assault with a friendly weapon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great slide show-Belita...such as exibition....

    ReplyDelete