Oh yes I would have to agree Belita and what a bright and pretty display of Summer fashion this I&W shows. I do wish you and your country men well there Belita with the terrible flooding. Images and Words Week 42: My Favourite Season
Thanks, Milli, for your sweet wishes. Actually, that terrible flooding was not on the mainland Portugal but on the Madeira island. However, we are all sad for our citizen fellows who are suffering now that much...
oh I love it and you just need the golf bag near by and you are all set-
ReplyDeletety for visitng
what? No golf Attire???? LOL
ReplyDeletequote is fabulous and perfect for your "feminine display!"
Gr8 creative display
IMAGES & WORDS #42~My Favorite Season~ *SPRING*
I like this!
ReplyDeleteYeah, where's the golf stuff?
http://laniebg.multiply.com/journal/item/1375/Images_Words_42_My_Favorite_Season
I am not a golf maniac, fortunately, otherwise I would miss so many things that life brings me out.
ReplyDeleteThis time, your expectation failed. Sorry for any disappointment you might have had when visiting this entry!
ReplyDeletethis one made me smile...and looking forward to the next summer! with -10 C it seems far away!
ReplyDeletenice entry, belita!
There is time for golf stuff and there is time for others. That was the case with today's entry.
ReplyDeleteahhh, yes, i miss my sandals and the joys of flip-floppin about town in them! Can't wait for the joys of summer! Lovely pic, Belita! :)
ReplyDeleteAmalie, didn't it bring you some warm feeling?
ReplyDeleteI posted this intentionally... I presume it might bring some good feeling to all those who have been waiting for sunny and warm days...
ReplyDelete:D lol - great words and pic!
ReplyDeletesweet summer.... no socks! lol.... love the photo!
ReplyDeleteI love the quote and the photo is so witty and whimsical. Wonderful entry.
ReplyDeletehttp://dageaux.multiply.com/journal/item/366/Images_and_Words_-_My_Favorite_Season_-_Summer
oh the thoughts of a warm summer, love your theme Belita, hugs Rosiex
ReplyDeleteOh yes! I anticipate sandals an the beach!
ReplyDeleteWow!
ReplyDeleteskinny dippen in your favourite stream too. Nice.
ReplyDeletehttp://akrap.multiply.com/journal/item/278/Images_and_Words_Week_42_My_Favourite_Season_
Nicely composed to match the quote :-)) I like it.
ReplyDeletehttp://mitchylr.multiply.com/journal/item/296/Images_Words_42_MY_FAVOURITE_SEASON
oh, love the presentation, Belita...perfect!
ReplyDeleteImages and Words # 42
Ohhhh how great, I love these yellow sandals!!
ReplyDeletehttp://karenisme.multiply.com/journal/item/260/Images_and_Words_Week_42_My_Favourite_Season
lol this is cute, the words fit your photo perfectly!
ReplyDeleteVery cool! I love it :-)
ReplyDeleteI love it. It's perfect in every way! love it, love it, love it
ReplyDeletehttp://friggncrazy.multiply.com/journal/item/725/Images_Words_-_favorite_season
Ditto! LOL
ReplyDeleteWOOOOW great combinatiın.
ReplyDeletehttp://ummancan.multiply.com/journal/item/226/Images_Words_Favourite_Season
Oh yes I would have to agree Belita and what a bright and pretty display of Summer fashion this I&W shows.
ReplyDeleteI do wish you and your country men well there Belita with the terrible flooding.
Images and Words Week 42: My Favourite Season
Thanks, Milli, for your sweet wishes. Actually, that terrible flooding was not on the mainland Portugal but on the Madeira island. However, we are all sad for our citizen fellows who are suffering now that much...
ReplyDeleteoh, it did!
ReplyDeletesummer is soo lovely!
Love it. It shows how creative you are.
ReplyDeleteIs that a bikini?
http://cruizin57.multiply.com/journal/item/144/ImagageWords_-_My_Favorite_Season_
Oh, Belita. I see a different version of you here. :)
ReplyDeleteExcellent entry.
http://awakingdreams.multiply.com/journal/item/61/Images_Words_My_Favorite_Season
Yessss, it is.
ReplyDeleteThats why I like summer, less clothes is good!! LOL
ReplyDeletehttp://wse3222.multiply.com/journal/item/28/Images_Words_-_Week_42_-_Our_favorite_season
A foto trasmite todo o sentimento desse tempo. Viva o verão Belita. E que saudades dos dias grandes e de luz para as nossas fotos.
ReplyDeleteAwesome Belita... perfect words and photo
ReplyDeletehttp://drwoe.multiply.com/journal/item/231/Images_Words_--_Favorite_Season
Great idea.
ReplyDeletehttp://deepvylet.multiply.com/journal/item/323/Images_and_Words_Week_42_My_Favourite_Season--Autumn
LOLOL.....that's great.
ReplyDeletehttp://360slim.multiply.com/journal/item/195/Images_Words_Week_42_Feb_22_2010
great photo and quote!
ReplyDeletehttp://jacobofftheladder.multiply.com/journal/item/456/Images_and_Words_Week_42_My_Favourite_Season_Spring?replies_read=4
awesome, i adore how you've staged this!
ReplyDelete