GUEST BOOK

Friday, 12 March 2010

COME WITH ME TO MY GOLF CLUB - SLIDE-SHOW


When I opened the window this morning and saw the blue sky and checked the outdoors temperature (60ºF), immediately I decided I would go to my golf club and enjoy my favorite sport. On week days, the course is never crowded. I often had the illusion it was all mine. I played alone which I really like … I can concentrate on the game as nobody disturbs me. I returned back to the golf club in time to take several photos indoors. Both my camera and my clubs had also worked enough on the course. It was a gorgeous day and nature welcomed me with cheer…
Ah the joys of springtime that I had been missing very much!




~~ HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND ~~

5 comments:

  1. very beautiful! thanks for sharing with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is so lush and green! You're ahead of us by easily a month, I would say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Requinte e beleza Belita, que conjugam com o que sei de si... (Apesar de ser pouco). Feliz primavera!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks peaceful and full of tradition..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much for this Golf club tour...Actually we didn't have a time to visit it during my stay in Lisbon....Really beautiful place...

    ReplyDelete