I often wonder …
Where does the birth of a family start?
Is it with our parents or with our grandparents?
I never wonder….
With each new child a new family is born,
Values and virtues learned and passed down,
Like rings of an endless chain of life cycles,
Spinning happy or sad songs echoing around…
©Belita
~~ THANKS FOR STOPPING BY ~~
I do like the cirlce of life..... and family..... nicely done Belita!
ReplyDeletefamily began......
ReplyDeletethousands of years ago....
if your a believer, Adam and Eve created the first family...
if not, then we descended from monkey families......
wheres my banana......lol
What a wonderful photo and poem, Belita. As for where families start, I think it is in the heart. Some families live far apart but stay in touch, while others live close together but rarely see each other.
ReplyDeletethe circle of life. beautiful :)
ReplyDeleteone moment--
ReplyDeleteyou have a way with simplicity and profoundness, belita. it communicates so well.
ReplyDeletethat is a very good veiw..
ReplyDeleteFamily is really a strong bond...
ReplyDelete