GUEST BOOK

Thursday, 2 September 2010

CREATIVE CHALLENGE: REMEMBER

 
I know I can’t turn back the hands of time,
But when I remember my several trips
I live them again as my own folder unzips
Images, flavours and sounds of a chime!
©Belita
~ THANKS FOR STOPPING BY ~~

26 comments:

  1. ... beautifully written ........ your words have given your memories texture .... too lovely!!

    Thanks for the visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet memories Belita, beautiful indeed hugs Rosiex

    ReplyDelete
  3. we can relive those memories over and over...time and time again
    Some are such priceless treasures.

    "I Remember " Creative Challenge #117

    ReplyDelete
  4. How delightful! It's just wonderful to look back through the pages and remember those special moments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is a beautiful collage with lots of sweet smiles...cherished memories in your folder!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely compilation of pics, Belita. Photos or no, one still has memories, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank god for the camera huh:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful collection of photographs Belita. And very nicely written!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooo, I hadn't noticed the Russian. The screen on my linux box is so dark I couldn't see that much detail when I looked earlier. Are most of the pictures from a trip to Russia?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh your write here was fabulous Belita.
    The collage is also unique and special too.
    Creative Challenge ~ 117 ~ I Remember ~

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful collage for you I remember! Your trips are really enviable

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely, Belita! These are the memories that compose our being: our thoughts, perspective and wisdom leaking out to others in such marvellous fashion. Brava, brava!

    ReplyDelete
  13. No, no.... Actually, from my trip to Russia (1972) you can see only the hotel check-in card, the flyer of my going to an opera performance at the Bolshoi Theatre and one photo taken at Petrovoretz. All the other photos were taken on trips to very different destinations, either in Europe, Middle East, Asia or North America. I love travelling!!!

    ReplyDelete

  14. Enjoy the weekend Belita, love from Rosiex

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good memories are even greater as we choose to remember them again and again over time!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I agree with your words and the picture is so fitting.. our memories are like collages.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I hear ya! I don't get to travel nearly as much as I would like.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think when we love travelling we never get satisfied... the more we travel the more we want to do it... I still have a long list of destinations, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You obviously had a great time on your trips... your words show that!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I wish you many wonderful trips to come.

    ReplyDelete
  21. looooooooovely! they do make a specıal memory..

    ReplyDelete
  22. someone has a lot of patience. Super way to present memories.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh yes, I admit I have. Have had excellent professional trainers, LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete