GUEST BOOK

Friday, 3 September 2010

FOTO FUN: ECCENTRIC - ENTRY FOR FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 3, 2010



If You join in please come back and post the link to you photo in the comments on here and also on other pages that you visit so that others may enjoy your efforts.

If you do an entry please copy and paste the following wording in Italics  into your blog.

" Foto Fun" is a weekly event open to anyone with entries being photographed specifically for and in the 10 days following the subject announcement and posted by Friday as dated.

Details for entry can be found here:

http://foto72.multiply.com/journal/item/10

THEME : ECCENTRIC

ECCENTRIC HAIR ACCESSORIES

Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. Could you wear these stuff? I wonder how they fit on a woman head...

    http://777edo.multiply.com/journal/item/55/Foto_Fun_-_Eccentric
    Thnak you for your visit in advance to my page :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course not... I do not like eccentricities...

    ReplyDelete
  3. My pleasure and my curiosity, too! I wanted to make sure that I would not post anything similar... It was wise as I had thought that I could take a photo of a leaning building near my place....

    ReplyDelete
  4. As I replied in my page "This kind of architecture is becoming not so unusual in these recent years" :)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even though, your photo was very much interesting because not only one leaning building but too! Here, in Lisbon, one, only!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it..I'd wear them after I turn 70..at that age its allowed to be eccentric.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brazil-inspired.... Visited yesterday an exhibition on Carmen Miranda, the greatest Luso-Brazilian.... she was a very eccentric woman and looking at those accessories and having no photo yet to post, I thought it would suit the theme. If I have time, this evening, I will post a blog on that colorful exhibition. Have a nice week-end, Amalie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great for dancing costumes.

    minehttp://oginalii.multiply.com/journal/item/178/FotoFun_Friday_Sept_3_2010_Eccentric:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Remind me of those you see on Charleston Dancers. Nice capture.
    http://chipaway.multiply.com/journal/item/254

    ReplyDelete