Aww I love your photo Belita and wow she is a gorgeous doll. I have a weak spot for dolls. As for the quote some dolls are so lifelike its difficult to tell if they are real or not. Images & Words ~ Week 70 ~ As You Wish
What a gorgeous shot of a cute doll Belita, you have taken good care of her... As for the question, yes I guess so and we project human traits on them too lol.
I preferred the tonka trucks, sports and thought process. It teaches more than dolls when it comes to working together. And I think I made a pretty damn good mother and coach and friend. When I was in 5th grade I got a mrs beasley doll. I threw it under the couch and played hockey with my brother.
Took my Dad not long to figure me out and respect me. Took my mother who was dependent on everyone ... longer.
awwwww....she is adorable, Belita. Lovely satin dress. I take it she is an old doll?
ReplyDeleteImages & Words #70 ~ AS YOU WISH ~
Aww I love your photo Belita and wow she is a gorgeous doll. I have a weak spot for dolls.
ReplyDeleteAs for the quote some dolls are so lifelike its difficult to tell if they are real or not.
Images & Words ~ Week 70 ~ As You Wish
If you ask any little girl she will say yes
ReplyDeleteAs old as me!
ReplyDeletehehehe non lo so
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful doll! How well you've captured her in your photo. Simply a delight to admire.
ReplyDeleteI love it and good question ...
ReplyDeletehttp://drwoe.multiply.com/journal/item/260/Images_Words_-_As_You_Wish_70
Sweet, cute little dress she has on too.
ReplyDeletewow, cool photo, your question is deep, i started wondering if humans imitate dolls or the other way around. almost forgot to comment.
ReplyDeletehttp://dageaux.multiply.com/journal/item/448/Images_and_Words_-_As_You_Wish
Cute little doll :-). Deep question....
ReplyDeleteAmy's Wish
Could be - If she is as cute as the doll.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment, dear!"
http://andrewhanson.multiply.com/journal/item/48/IAW_LXX_-_As_You_Wish
difficult to answer...maybe yes...
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous shot of a cute doll Belita, you have taken good care of her...
ReplyDeleteAs for the question, yes I guess so and we project human traits on them too lol.
http://miadelight.multiply.com/journal/item/865/Images_Words_70-_As_You_Wish_
Can't answer that question. We were thrown dolls.
ReplyDeleteI preferred the tonka trucks, sports and thought process. It teaches more than dolls when it comes to working together. And I think I made a pretty damn good mother and coach and friend. When I was in 5th grade I got a mrs beasley doll. I threw it under the couch and played hockey with my brother.
Took my Dad not long to figure me out and respect me. Took my mother who was dependent on everyone ... longer.
Unusual photo.
ReplyDeleteDon't know which came first - is a human a model of a Doll?
http://forenso.multiply.com/journal/item/104/Images_Words_-_Week_70_-_As_You_Wish
your doll/human being is a sweetie pie anyway :)))
ReplyDeletehttp://777edo.multiply.com/journal/item/56/Images_Words_Week_-_As_You_Wish
ahhhh...very good question posed.
ReplyDeletehttp://artprevails.multiply.com/journal/item/1367/I_W-_70_As_You_Wish
how cute isn't that!
ReplyDeleteAw, sweet baby doll!
ReplyDeletehttp://laniebg.multiply.com/journal/item/1571/Images_Words_70_As_You_Wish
LOL. An interesting question to go with a nice shot.
ReplyDeletehttp://mitchylr.multiply.com/journal/item/337/Images_Words_70_AS_YOU_WISH
I like your doll...Belita.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet entry. My answer to your question is yes.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your visit.
http://ummancan.multiply.com/journal/item/278/Images_Words_As_you_wish?replies_read=17
But, of course! Lovely photo, Belita! This reminds me of my little wind up doll, that wiggles as it plays Fur Elise.
ReplyDeleteImages & Words Week # 70
Lovely picture. Such a cute little doll.
ReplyDeletehttp://cruizin57.multiply.com/journal/item/191/Images_Words_70_As_You_Wish
Well... If this isn't interesting. Something to think about.
ReplyDeleteVery unusual.
http://leadfootweenie.multiply.com/journal/item/470/Images_Words_Week_70_As_You_Wish_
I never feel like a doll but I do love babies -- real and fake! :)
ReplyDeleteand i love her wrought iron chair :)
ReplyDeleteıf a doll was a model of a human ı wısh ı knew that human..
ReplyDeleteWhat a good model to sit still like that for you - LOL
ReplyDeleteWhenever it's possible, I always try to have a strict criterion for the selection of models to pose for me, LOL!
ReplyDelete