MY MULTIPLY BELONGINGS AND...MORE!
~~ THANKS FOR STOPPING BY ~~
~~ HAVE A NICE WEEK AHEAD ~~
LOL. they do look like people in yellow mackintoshes, don't they?
Giggle, Giggle~!!Love it~!!... I bet they Never complain...http://leadfootweenie.multiply.com/journal/item/484/Images_Words_Week_75_A_One_Time_Special_Time._10-10-10_1010._
ahhhh......I never get wet in the rain........I dance between the falling raindrops....LOL!Fun presentation, Belita!Images & Words #75 ~ 10~10~10 ~ Special Edition
beautiful colorsI&W 10-10
~chuckle~ ... they certainly do look like people .... and there is nothing nicer than dancing in the rain!Fun entry ... love it!Thanks for dropping by ....
I wouldn't mind being in Lisbon in the rain http://tabbynera.multiply.com/journal/item/1432/Images_and_Words_75_-_Special_edition_for_101010
cute! Not too many people would see the "people" in that picture!! Let alone see it while out and about and get a picture! :)
how cute! they must have gotten their yellow raincoats at the same store :)walking in the rain is a great way to spend 10-10-10!
Great entry Belita..It has been a beautiful day here by the way
excellent shot Belita...Here was a really beautiful "Indian Summer" day...
Thats a cute entry.http://ummancan.multiply.com/journal/item/289/Images_Words_101010
Nice shot Belita. "WE just get wet".
This made me smile big time Belita. another excellent capture and quote. Thank You so much and hope that you enjoyed the day despite the rain.
wow, what a cool photo, i love it, they seem to be enjoying \the shower. We've not had rain in over 7 weeks, my poor garden is thirsty.http://dageaux.multiply.com/journal/item/463/Images_and_Words_-_Special_Edition_-_101010
Love your colors!http://laniebg.multiply.com/journal/item/1595/Images_Words_75_Special_Edition_10-10-10
LOL! wonderful words and image. Without umbrellas in whether your walking or sitting can be a wet business indeed. Thanks for ur comment, dear.http://andrewhanson.multiply.com/journal/item/72/IAW_LXV_-_the_10th_of_October_2010._At_10.10am
this is really a cool shot and I love your words.. great visualhttp://friggncrazy.multiply.com/journal/item/837?mark_read=friggncrazy:journal:837&replies_read=1
Remind me somehow of Scarecrows in a field - do not ask me why, I have no idea - LOL
full of expression and the visual content was perfect Belita, thanks Rosiexx
What a grea shot.
10 X 10 at 10:10am (and later lol) I was on the Alps, a bit cloudy but not that bad...Nice pic Belita :)
These are really fun. They do look like raincoats. http://foxberryjule.multiply.com/journal/item/277
LOL. they do look like people in yellow mackintoshes, don't they?
ReplyDeleteGiggle, Giggle~!!
ReplyDeleteLove it~!!... I bet they Never complain...
http://leadfootweenie.multiply.com/journal/item/484/Images_Words_Week_75_A_One_Time_Special_Time._10-10-10_1010._
ahhhh......I never get wet in the rain........I dance between the falling raindrops....LOL!
ReplyDeleteFun presentation, Belita!
Images & Words #75 ~ 10~10~10 ~ Special Edition
beautiful colors
ReplyDeleteI&W 10-10
~chuckle~ ... they certainly do look like people .... and there is nothing nicer than dancing in the rain!
ReplyDeleteFun entry ... love it!
Thanks for dropping by ....
I wouldn't mind being in Lisbon in the rain
ReplyDeletehttp://tabbynera.multiply.com/journal/item/1432/Images_and_Words_75_-_Special_edition_for_101010
cute! Not too many people would see the "people" in that picture!! Let alone see it while out and about and get a picture! :)
ReplyDeletehow cute! they must have gotten their yellow raincoats at the same store :)
ReplyDeletewalking in the rain is a great way to spend 10-10-10!
Great entry Belita..It has been a beautiful day here by the way
ReplyDeleteexcellent shot Belita...Here was a really beautiful "Indian Summer" day...
ReplyDeleteThats a cute entry.
ReplyDeletehttp://ummancan.multiply.com/journal/item/289/Images_Words_101010
Nice shot Belita. "WE just get wet".
ReplyDeleteThis made me smile big time Belita. another excellent capture and quote.
ReplyDeleteThank You so much and hope that you enjoyed the day despite the rain.
wow, what a cool photo, i love it, they seem to be enjoying \the shower. We've not had rain in over 7 weeks, my poor garden is thirsty.
ReplyDeletehttp://dageaux.multiply.com/journal/item/463/Images_and_Words_-_Special_Edition_-_101010
Love your colors!
ReplyDeletehttp://laniebg.multiply.com/journal/item/1595/Images_Words_75_Special_Edition_10-10-10
LOL! wonderful words and image. Without umbrellas in whether your walking or sitting can be a wet business indeed. Thanks for ur comment, dear.
ReplyDeletehttp://andrewhanson.multiply.com/journal/item/72/IAW_LXV_-_the_10th_of_October_2010._At_10.10am
this is really a cool shot and I love your words.. great visual
ReplyDeletehttp://friggncrazy.multiply.com/journal/item/837?mark_read=friggncrazy:journal:837&replies_read=1
Remind me somehow of Scarecrows in a field - do not ask me why, I have no idea - LOL
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeletefull of expression and the visual content was perfect Belita, thanks Rosiexx
What a grea shot.
ReplyDelete10 X 10 at 10:10am (and later lol) I was on the Alps, a bit cloudy but not that bad...
ReplyDeleteNice pic Belita :)
These are really fun. They do look like raincoats.
ReplyDeletehttp://foxberryjule.multiply.com/journal/item/277