GUEST BOOK

Monday, 31 January 2011

FOTO FUN: THE OUTSIDE POSTER - ENTRY FOR FRIDAY, FEB. 4, 2011

" Foto Fun" is a weekly event open to anyone with entries being photographed specifically for and in the 10 days following the subject announcement and posted by Friday as dated.

Details for entry can be found here:

http://foto72.multiply.com/journal/item/10


SUBJECT: THE OUTSIDE POSTER

Photo taken yesterday. This billboard scrolled three different advertisements: Mercedes-Benz, Swatch and L'Oréal. I selected L'Oréal as it seemed to be the most interesting of the three. In Portugal, billboards with clocks are not uncommon, mainly along roads and streets with heavy commuter traffic.

Photobucket

~~ Thanks for stopping by ~~

7 comments:

  1. Oh, dear. I had such high hopes that billboards were unknown in Europe. They are certainly too prevalent here. I side with Lady Bird Johnson on that issue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice poster with a clock on the top.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's a pretty fancy billboard...looks like it's got chrome trim or something..... I like the clock!

    ReplyDelete