Yesterday, I spent the afternoon at my golf club after a short absence. The course was more beautiful than ever. The first thing which caught my eyes were the colourful flowers. Everywhere, as far as I could see there were flowers. Their sweet fragrance brought immediate meaning to the saying that one should... "take time and stop and smell the flowers". I did it and... took photos, as well. Fortunately, I was playing alone... I like to have my own pace...
Wednesday, 2 February 2011
I STOPPED AND SMELLED THE FLOWERS...
Yesterday, I spent the afternoon at my golf club after a short absence. The course was more beautiful than ever. The first thing which caught my eyes were the colourful flowers. Everywhere, as far as I could see there were flowers. Their sweet fragrance brought immediate meaning to the saying that one should... "take time and stop and smell the flowers". I did it and... took photos, as well. Fortunately, I was playing alone... I like to have my own pace...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Springtime is coming... Thanks God.
ReplyDeleteSprigtime is coming... Thanks God.
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteWow, How beautiful it all looks on your golf course , a pleasure to walk around and yes, to smell those flowers must have been heaven dear Belita.Enjoy the rest of the week and thanks for your inspiring comment ... I do know what love means truly I do .x
Lovely flowers, thanks for sharing them.
ReplyDeletethey sure are lovely...spring is coming back at some point of this world..
ReplyDeleteI really miss those warm lovely colors, here we are still covered with gray.
ReplyDeleteIt's refreshing looking at your pictures. :)
Nice set of pictures, I hope we can find some of those next week when we are over there. PS - Did you actually get to play any golf??
ReplyDeleteOf course, I did. Playing and stopping for a while, that's the pace I like.
ReplyDelete