GUEST BOOK

Sunday, 6 February 2011

IMAGE & WORDS: I AM HAUNTED BY WATERS

P2058084-1


IMAGE & WORDS HAS HOME HERE

~~ THANKS FOR STOPPING BY ~~

31 comments:

  1. ~smile~ ... oh that is simply gorgeous .....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too Cute Belita...is the little dog yours? Looks like a little Westie.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Frisky little doggy, beautiful shot and humorous words to compliment it , thanks Belita, enjoy Sunday love Rosiex

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, Milli! I have no pets. I took the photo yesterday in the afternoon, when I was walking on the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't he adorable! He looks like he's not quite sure what to make of the waves and wants someone to come and explain them to him. Do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohh what a cute, happy dog! a bit like our lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. His life my NOT revolve around the water.......but it certainly improves his frolicking!!!

    Love the photo, Belita....great capture of this sweet little dog

    Images & Words #92 ~ " The Haunting Call of the Sea "

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute dog running away for that hunting waters.

    Thanks for the visit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. you captured this happy creature at just the right moment, very pleasant photo and appropriate words by the look of it!
    http://poetessgarden.multiply.com/journal/item/1934/Images_words

    ReplyDelete
  10. lolololol my big chocolate lab runs towards the water often pulling me right out of my flip flops... I have to take her off her leash before she kills us both. Belita, his photo is so fun! However, I'm drawn to water and it's a big part of me.

    http://friggncrazy.multiply.com/journal/item/890/Images_Words-_haunted_by_water

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Belita this is fantastic.
    Love that little dog. He looks like he is having so much fun.
    http://cruizin57.multiply.com/journal/item/235/IW_I_Am_Haunted_by_waters_92

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute dog! Love the words and image. So fresh, happy and alive.

    http://andrewhanson.multiply.com/journal/item/114/IAW_XCII_-_Haunted_By_the_Sea

    Thanks for ur comment, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  13. cute and funny combined! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very happy the litle dog. Nice shot Belita.

    ReplyDelete

  15. Good Morning Belita,
    First may I say thanks for your very inspiring comment on the poem , very cold and windy in my area today, have a beautiful new week my dear, love Rosiex

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lol that is too cool Belita ...Love it !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawww, adorable ! Little ears flapping, tongue hanging out, panting, oh I forgot to look at the sea. *grins* Lovely sandy beach and foamy waves. Fantastic entry as per usual Belita. I like !!!
    Thank you for visiting.

    ReplyDelete