The three photos posted today on the site of PICTURE THIS Group
Last week, I went to Oporto for a short stay. These were captured over there.
1. Oporto boasts five bridges. This is one of them.
2. As I was walking through the narrow streets of the riverside quarter, I saw a very tiny 'atelier' where this old craftsman devotes his life to hand crafting wooden boat models.
3. The first Lolita shop opened in Japan a few years ago. Oporto has now one.
These are wonderful! I'm going to Google Lolita shops. I've never heard of it, but that skirt is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteVirginia, this is the link to visit the Oporto Lolita shop
ReplyDeletehttp://www.amethyste.pt.vu/
Thank you. I see now that it is a skirt. I changed it in my comment.
ReplyDeleteYou are welcome, Virginia!
ReplyDeleteThese are so pretty!!! The skirt my mom would love :). I really like how you captured the reflection in the water too xx who's working on the boat? A great hobby
ReplyDeleteA craftsman... Not a hobby... it's his job...
ReplyDeleteSempre coisas bonitas para partilhar, quando regressa das suas andanças. Bom fim de semana Belita.
ReplyDeletelove love love the details on last one..
ReplyDelete