"Did you actually get to play any golf?", questioned one of my friends, as he visited my blog of yesterday. I smiled when I read it. Playing alone or playing with friends is totally different. I mean, you can take photos and play, without bothering anyone. On week-days, golf courses in the vicinities of Lisbon normally have few players, specially from the late morning on.
As I am not an early bird, I usually tee off around 1:00 pm which allows me to play the 18 holes and return back home not very late in the afternoon. Today, another gorgeous day. I went to a different golf club and, once again, I realized spring is in the air, already. The golf course is integrated in a very large condominium dotted with mansions of assorted architecture designs. Some good, others not so.
~~ Thanks for stopping by ~~
Belita: Beautiful thoughts of Spring arriving. Lovely photographs. Just one thing: I laughed when I thought of you when you said " I usually tee off around 1:00 am"...............................Floodlit golf courses, now there's a thought.........................lol..................Mike...
ReplyDeleteFab weather, ours is lousy.
ReplyDeleteYou laughed and so did I reading your remark. How an 'a' instead of a 'p' can make such a big difference, Lol! Thanks Mike for visiting and noticing my mistake.
ReplyDeletebeautiful pics Belita, your weather is very pleasent , we have high winds and a very cool night , wanting Spring to arrive now .Enjoy the weekend my dear x
ReplyDeletethose are some lovely shots..... beautiful weather too.....
ReplyDeleteI looked at the weather for next week - not happy!
ReplyDeleteAnother nice course Belita. Enjoy it. Thanks for share with us.
ReplyDeleteahhhhhhhhh, thats how you call it..
ReplyDeleteCool chimneys and lovely flowers Belita, loved that golf round lol!!
ReplyDeleteI forgot to say last night, another nice set of pictures
ReplyDeleteHow beautiful the flowers and how fascinating the chimneys. We need to borrow your architects. Ours houses are so dull and unimaginative.
ReplyDeleteI did some chimney hunting last week, watch for the pictures - LOL
ReplyDelete