" Foto Fun" is a weekly event open to anyone with entries being photographed specifically for and in the 10 days following the subject announcement and posted by Friday as dated.
Details for entry can be found here:
http://foto72.multiply.com/journal/item/10
SUBJECT: CONTRAST
I had been looking for some stark contrast until I saw the lights of a restaurant, in the center of Lisbon city. It was past 7:00pm on last thursday. I took several photos but none of them was satisfactory. They all showed grain. A Photobucket editing followed by Flickr resulted as you see it below.
For your curiosity, this is the original photo
~~ Thanks for stopping by ~~
aaaaaaaaaah, you clever child !! Amazing editing, now you have a piece of art. Nicely done. I have something but not sure if it is contrast, I thought so but Russell said no, will post now now.
ReplyDeletehttp://klintm.multiply.com/journal/item/199/FOTO_FUN_-_CONTRASTS_-_WEEK_ENDING_18th_MARCH
ReplyDeleteahhhhhhhhh.okay..
ReplyDeleteBem trabalhada Belita. Adorei!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazing edit Belita, you have really captured vibrant color and luminous effects ... love it , also loved the original shot .... what a sharp contrast ! hugs Rosie.x
ReplyDeleteOh, that's good! The contrasts, both between black and colorful and between the original photo and the edited one, are outstanding!
ReplyDeleteoh! That's very cool! love the editing!
ReplyDeleteYou did a simply fabulous job here!
ReplyDeletehttp://laniebg.multiply.com/journal/item/1692/Foto_Fun_for_Friday_March_18th_Contrasts
Very nice!! I like both of them.
ReplyDeletehttp://fransformation.multiply.com/journal/item/628/Foto_Fun_-_March_18_-_Contrast
A place that I've never visited or played around with my pictures. Maybe I should give Flickr/Photobucket editing a shot someday. Great job Belita.
ReplyDeletehttp://tess1959.multiply.com/journal/item/234/FOTO_FUN...WEEK_83...MARCH_18_2011...CONTRASTS
Interesting result after the editing, the black sets it off
ReplyDeletehttp://chipaway.multiply.com/journal/item/348