GUEST BOOK

Sunday, 13 March 2011

IMAGE & WORDS: POT LUCK

 

P3039206-1

FOR OTHER ENTRIES CLICK HERE

~~ THANKS FOR STOPPING BY ~~

24 comments:

  1. love the texture you created in the photo ! (Kitty appears to have a wound?)
    cute haiku ! very nice, Belita

    thanks for visiting !

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaaaaaaww that little face " Peek a Booh" Lovely Belita. Nice Haiku too !

    Tx for visiting mine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed - confuse the cat and take the shot when its bewildered. Cute cat and funny words. Thanks for your comment, dear!

    http://andrewhanson.multiply.com/journal/item/119/IAW_CXVII_-_P_O_T

    ReplyDelete
  4. ~smile~ Nice taken on the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dogs and deer say that also.
    Perfect words to
    go with a wonderful picture.
    http://cruizin57.multiply.com/journal/item/245/Images_Words_-_Potluck

    ReplyDelete
  6. great shot...I love the blue and white, is a very nice backdrop for your lovely kitten.

    I love the cute kitty haiku, too!


    Images & Words Week # 97 ~ Potluck

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol I know people that are like that when they see a camera...cute entry
    http://poetessgarden.multiply.com/journal/item/1968/Images_Words

    ReplyDelete
  8. No, she doesn't look anxious to have her picture taken, does she?

    ReplyDelete