MY MULTIPLY BELONGINGS AND...MORE!
Broken friendship or two ships that pass in the night? LOL This is a beautiful picture, Belita.
I like that title "Broken Friendship". very creative. :)http://awakingdreams.multiply.com/journal/item/246/A_Challenge_For_Photographers_1
Pretty pic :) xx
It is a closed blog!
I have looked at 2 of these but the link is to a blog that is closed
cute..as well as serene..
Love it. A pair going in opposite directions!Rockin' Heart Ranch "Ducks" theme Challenge just for Photographers
A great Image and nice and sharp-I love duck Photos--Barb
Broken friendship or two ships that pass in the night? LOL This is a beautiful picture, Belita.
ReplyDeleteI like that title "Broken Friendship". very creative. :)
ReplyDeletehttp://awakingdreams.multiply.com/journal/item/246/A_Challenge_For_Photographers_1
Pretty pic :) xx
ReplyDeleteIt is a closed blog!
ReplyDeleteI have looked at 2 of these but the link is to a blog that is closed
ReplyDeletecute..as well as serene..
ReplyDeleteLove it. A pair going in opposite directions!
ReplyDeleteRockin' Heart Ranch "Ducks" theme Challenge just for Photographers
A great Image and nice and sharp-I love duck Photos--Barb
ReplyDelete