May is the month when an explosion of violet colours seems to be sprinkling all over Lisbon, adding a tropical flavour to the city. In the streets, the jacaranda trees are now blooming as if nature had never lost its memory for colours. They carpet the sky with a pretty purple and spring green. They sprinkle that same purple carelessly over the sidewalks of Lisbon’s main squares and everywhere. I love the enchanting jacaranda trees… I love resting my eyes on the splash of their purple flowers...
Tuesday, 17 May 2011
A NICE DISPLAY OF PURPLE COLOUR
May is the month when an explosion of violet colours seems to be sprinkling all over Lisbon, adding a tropical flavour to the city. In the streets, the jacaranda trees are now blooming as if nature had never lost its memory for colours. They carpet the sky with a pretty purple and spring green. They sprinkle that same purple carelessly over the sidewalks of Lisbon’s main squares and everywhere. I love the enchanting jacaranda trees… I love resting my eyes on the splash of their purple flowers...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lovely belita!! :) xxx
ReplyDeleteI've never seen Jacaranda trees before. They ARE lovely in bloom!
ReplyDeleteHow very beautiful they all look too Belita, Purple is a very soothing and spiritual color and I like your pics very much indeed , have a beautiful day now love Rosiex
ReplyDeleteHow beautiful! It's springtime!
ReplyDeleteI posted a picture of one a few weeks ago, ours are done blooming now. Very pretty display.
ReplyDeleteand purple is one of my favorite colors especially botanically speaking!
ReplyDeletethank you for sharing these fabulous shots!
So pretty and quite late for blossom especially as you warmer earlier than the UK.
ReplyDeleteDear Belita,
ReplyDeleteYour comment was very beautiful indeed, we all have some sort of a gift to be able to share with others , thankyou my dear love Rosiex
purple..
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteDear Belita,
Have a beautiful weekend my dear, thanks too for that wonderful comment about those lavender fields in France....I love the smell of fresh lavender, I grow it in my pots outdoors , hugs and warm wishes Rosiex
those are lovely pics!
ReplyDelete