GUEST BOOK

Tuesday, 10 May 2011

BOY OR GIRL?

During my stay in Turkey and as I was waiting for a bus I took the photos below. Someone, was making a call from the telephone booth. I could not see his/her face and had been wondering whether the person was a male or a female....

Looking at the above pictures, what do you think... male or female? Pls justify your guess.

Later, I will post a photo that will give you the correct answer.

 

11 comments:

  1. Girl, girly shoes and stance.looks like she can't stand still !

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks female to me..... bare legs [no visible hair] girly shoes, girly stance.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm it's tough
    the shorts look a little masculine, the shoes feminine
    there doesn't seem to be any hair on the legs
    so I'd say a girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd say a girl for the reasons cited above.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I go with female too. The legs are female.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The lower legs look girly, but the thighs look more muscular. Those shoes could be stylish for guys in that area. I don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this must be a female.shape of her thighs..but then again..there are males who are as female as females can be after they ate much fast food and drank a lot of beer..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think a female , could be athelitc type looking at the build.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its a fella, look at the bum shape.

    ReplyDelete
  10. By the positioning of the feet I'd say a girl.

    ReplyDelete