GUEST BOOK

Tuesday, 10 May 2011

CREATIVE CHALLENGE: REPOSE


If I were one of your sweeping eyelashes,
The brightness of your tantalizing eyes
Would then be my precious sunshine
Glowing me day in and day out,
Spreading a wave of joy in my spine
Always warming me behind a cloud
Since the early hour of the morning
 Till I’d repose amidst the colours adorning
The horizon and sleep soundly until dawn.
What a wonderful feeling this would be!
Dreaming of you under the same moon
Skillfully spun from fine gold thread,
Hearing your voice inside my head
Singing every note in perfect tune!
©Belita
 
~~ THANKS FOR STOPPING BY ~~
 

16 comments:

  1. Wonderful words dear Belita.. beautiful image too thankyou Rosiex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how gloriously romantic! I see you both swaying in the moonlight while a waltz plays - - "Moonlight Sonata,' it would have to be. Yes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. came back to say I forgot to tell you that is one AMAZING sunset.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) Oozes of such Love and Romance...That photo is abosolutely beautiful..sunsets and sunrises are my most loved times of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks... That was a sunset view from my office window...I took it last April...

    ReplyDelete
  6. glorious photo and as the others have said, romantic writing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome photo and poem Belita, you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderfull Photo and Poem--did you write the Poem?--Barb

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yes, Barb, otherwise I would never have signed it... That's one of the rules of the Group Creative Challenge...

    ReplyDelete
  10. You do so well--It is so much fun to write --Love it--Barb

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love this! beautiful, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely poem, and great picture

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such calming words and picture.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such calming words and picture.

    ReplyDelete