GUEST BOOK

Wednesday, 25 May 2011

FOTO FUN: SUBJECT FOR WEEK 4: LETTER I - ENTRY FOR FRIDAY, MAY 27, 2011

" Foto Fun" is a weekly event open to anyone with entries being photographed specifically for and in the 10 days following the subject announcement and posted by Friday as dated.

Details for entry can be found here:

http://foto72.multiply.com/journal/item/10

SUBJECT: 'LETTER I'

INK

P5244592-1

11 comments:

  1. Nothing quite like writing with good ink and good quality pen ! love this pic Belita, thanks for the share Rosie....thanks too for your beautiful comments always x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So inspiring. Now, I want to sit down and write.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't seen one of those pens in ages. Good one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really, Lyn? That's a Montblanc I bought a few years ago... I often handwrite and I like doing it with a fountain pen...

    ReplyDelete

  5. Good Afternoon Belita,
    Hoping all is well in your world today, thanks too for your very nice comment on my poem today enjoy the afternoon sun my dear love Rosiex

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow Belita this is terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like to write with a fountain pen as well... Excellent shot...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hard to get now, it all seems to be cartridges, nice composition.
    http://chipaway.multiply.com/journal/item/379

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, it's true. That pen is refilled with cartridges not the conventional ink, but as I still have a flask of ink, I added it to the composition... I needed it for the 'I'!
    Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the way you have laid this out. Colouring is great. My link:
    http://des47.multiply.com/journal/item/266

    ReplyDelete