" Foto Fun" is a weekly event open to anyone with entries being photographed specifically for and in the 10 days following the subject announcement and posted by Friday as dated.
Details for entry can be found here:
http://foto72.multiply.com/journal/item/10
SUBJECT: 'LETTER O'
ORTHOPEDIC GARMENTS
I took this photo last monday when I visited an office to get an orthopedic golf glove I had ordered before.
~~ THANKS FOR STOPPING BY ~~
Great picture..brilliant take on the theme too.
ReplyDeleteI like-- this Image and the garment she us wearing--Barb
ReplyDeleteLove the colors!
ReplyDeletehttp://laniebg.multiply.com/journal/item/1722/Foto_Fun_for_Friday_May_13th_Letter_O
cute model. :)
ReplyDeleteHer eis mine--Barb
ReplyDeleteOrange.jpg
Oh, poor thing. She's all suited up.
ReplyDeleteShe looks fine in her golf glove too!
ReplyDeleteShe's a really cute subject for the week.
ReplyDeletehttp://mimi29827.multiply.com/photos/album/7#photo=30
oh that reminds me on my grannys house..
ReplyDeleteWhat a unique idea.
ReplyDeletehttp://naarta.multiply.com/journal/item/1598/FOTO_FUN_TWO_Letter_O
Very neat picture :) I'll be visiting my orthopedic doctor very soon cause of elbow issues.
ReplyDeletehttp://tess1959.multiply.com/journal/item/250/FOTO_FUN_TWO...WEEK_2...MAY_13_2011...LETTER_O...
Glad you explained, I would have thought it was a doll, we all think differently. that is why it says 'interpretation'
ReplyDeletehttp://chipaway.multiply.com/journal/item/374
Orthopedic suit, glove standing in an 'O'...Great!
ReplyDeletehttp://mistyshadows2u.multiply.com/photos/album/120
What an unique "O" entry!
ReplyDeletehttp://awakingdreams.multiply.com/journal/item/247/Foto_Fun_Two_-_Letter_O
Very clever. My link:
ReplyDeletehttp://des47.multiply.com/journal/item/264