MY MULTIPLY BELONGINGS AND...MORE!
CLICK HERE FOR OTHER ENTRIES
~~ THANKS FOR STOPPING BY ~~
Perfect image and words for Mother's Day.
Beautiful belita :)
The words match the picture perfectly. The picture is... How do I describe it? Sweet? That's not quite right. The word escapes me, but I hope you know what I mean.
awwwwwwww...bless their hearts!!!those words are truly perfect for this photo.....awesome presentation, Belita....I luv it!Images and Words #105 ~ " A Mother's Day 'Special' "
What a darling photo Belita but you know I would not expect less from you.Absolutely perfect words for the photo. Wow! so lovely.
That is precious. Truely its the very image of motherhood. Lovely poem. Thanks for your comment, dear!http://andrewhanson.multiply.com/journal/item/132/IAW_CV_-_Happy
A beautiful image , mothers day theme , thanks Belita , enjoy your new week my dear .Rosiex
Belita, this is just beautiful! What a wonderful capture!lovely words!Images & Words ~Happy Mother's Day
right..
Perfect image and words for Mother's Day.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful belita :)
ReplyDeleteThe words match the picture perfectly. The picture is... How do I describe it? Sweet? That's not quite right. The word escapes me, but I hope you know what I mean.
ReplyDeleteawwwwwwww...bless their hearts!!!
ReplyDeletethose words are truly perfect for this photo.....
awesome presentation, Belita....I luv it!
Images and Words #105 ~ " A Mother's Day 'Special' "
What a darling photo Belita but you know I would not expect less from you.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely perfect words for the photo. Wow! so lovely.
That is precious. Truely its the very image of motherhood. Lovely poem. Thanks for your comment, dear!
ReplyDeletehttp://andrewhanson.multiply.com/journal/item/132/IAW_CV_-_Happy
A beautiful image , mothers day theme , thanks Belita , enjoy your new week my dear .Rosiex
ReplyDeleteBelita, this is just beautiful! What a wonderful capture!
ReplyDeletelovely words!
Images & Words ~Happy Mother's Day
right..
ReplyDelete