MY MULTIPLY BELONGINGS AND...MORE!
CLICK HERE FOR OTHER ENTRIES
~~ THANKS FOR STOPPING BY ~~
Belita this is awesome....It appears to be someone overwrought with burdens.....whether it is or not....It's fabulous....YES INDEED !Images & Words " 2nd Annual Banner Contest "
I think he was contemplating the ocean and the beautiful light on the horizon...
Interesting Belita. Makes a Nice Banner. It shows that Imagesand Words is for all types of subjects and interests.Thanks for Your comment oh mine.http://leadfootweenie.multiply.com/journal/item/583/Images_Words_2nd_Annual_Banner_Contest_2011
Great entry, Excellent job.
Wonderful shadows , love it Belita , enjoy the new week my dear love Rosiex
This is sooooo Good. I Love it!
Unique composition. The shapes enhance one another here. I really like it.
Ohhh I love this!
This is fantastic.
Oh, yes! That tells the tale. Perfect!
Excellent entry Belita. This picture d'ont need words. Speaks for himself.
A good study here in this photo Belita as it is open to interpretation by all who view it.A great banner for the group.Images & Words ~~2nd Annual Banner Contest
Very Nice, Belita!Images & Words ~ 2nd Annual Banner Contest
Quite wonderful! Love the straight lines of the fence with the uneven sea behind. Great choice of font. Thanks for your comment, dear!http://andrewhanson.multiply.com/journal/item/134/IAW_CVII_-_2nd_Annual_Banner_Contest
Love it Belita.. I was hoping someone did a black and white !!!!
ahhhhh..
Cool... a b/w. Great shot and banner Belita ;-).http://suebella.multiply.com/journal/item/100/Images_Words_-_2nd_Annual_Banner_Contest?replies_read=8
one of my favs. love the lines/silhouette.I&W~2nd annual banner contest
Super contrasts
One of the best. Love it.
Oh, the effect of the black n almost-white contrast - gripping!Thanks for visiting my effort...http://redpenn.multiply.com/journal/item/180/Images_With_Words_-_Banner_Competition_2011
Oooh I like this, reminds me of Atlas with the world on his shoulders! http://hotstone2go.multiply.com/journal/item/873/Images_Words_Banner_Contest
great job, definitely...
Belita this is awesome....It appears to be someone overwrought with burdens.....whether it is or not....It's fabulous....YES INDEED !
ReplyDeleteImages & Words " 2nd Annual Banner Contest "
I think he was contemplating the ocean and the beautiful light on the horizon...
ReplyDeleteInteresting Belita. Makes a Nice Banner. It shows that Images
ReplyDeleteand Words is for all types of subjects and interests.
Thanks for Your comment oh mine.
http://leadfootweenie.multiply.com/journal/item/583/Images_Words_2nd_Annual_Banner_Contest_2011
Great entry, Excellent job.
ReplyDeleteWonderful shadows , love it Belita , enjoy the new week my dear love Rosiex
ReplyDeleteThis is sooooo Good. I Love it!
ReplyDeleteUnique composition. The shapes enhance one another here.
ReplyDeleteI really like it.
Ohhh I love this!
ReplyDeleteThis is fantastic.
ReplyDeleteOh, yes! That tells the tale. Perfect!
ReplyDeleteExcellent entry Belita. This picture d'ont need words. Speaks for himself.
ReplyDeleteA good study here in this photo Belita as it is open to interpretation by all who view it.
ReplyDeleteA great banner for the group.
Images & Words ~~2nd Annual Banner Contest
Very Nice, Belita!
ReplyDeleteImages & Words ~ 2nd Annual Banner Contest
Quite wonderful! Love the straight lines of the fence with the uneven sea behind. Great choice of font. Thanks for your comment, dear!
ReplyDeletehttp://andrewhanson.multiply.com/journal/item/134/IAW_CVII_-_2nd_Annual_Banner_Contest
Love it Belita.. I was hoping someone did a black and white !!!!
ReplyDeleteahhhhh..
ReplyDeleteCool... a b/w. Great shot and banner Belita ;-).
ReplyDeletehttp://suebella.multiply.com/journal/item/100/Images_Words_-_2nd_Annual_Banner_Contest?replies_read=8
one of my favs. love the lines/silhouette.
ReplyDeleteI&W~2nd annual banner contest
Super contrasts
ReplyDeleteOne of the best. Love it.
ReplyDeleteOh, the effect of the black n almost-white contrast - gripping!
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my effort...
http://redpenn.multiply.com/journal/item/180/Images_With_Words_-_Banner_Competition_2011
Oooh I like this, reminds me of Atlas with the world on his shoulders! http://hotstone2go.multiply.com/journal/item/873/Images_Words_Banner_Contest
ReplyDeletegreat job, definitely...
ReplyDelete