MY MULTIPLY BELONGINGS AND...MORE!
IMAGES & WORDS HAS HOME HERE
~~ THANKS FOR STOPPING BY ~~
I really Like this one --Nice Image and words--Barb
Thats great;)http://oceankinguk2003.multiply.com/journal/item/2159/Images_and_Words_-_Week_108_-_Time
Great photo and words. Thanks for the visit to mine
The special effects speak volumes! The words bring it all into focus.Beautifully done.
This is wonderful and just what most of us should do.http://naarta.multiply.com/journal/item/1622/IMAGES_AND_WORDS_108.......Time
absolutely wonderful creation.....Wisdom in those words, Belita !thanks for visiting !Images & Words #108 ~ " T~I~M~E "
Incredible ...love it BelitaI did mine as a tribute to a musician who passed away on Friday... Gil Scott Heron ..... The video does have some cursing in it so don't watch if you find that offensive Hope you enjoy ....Joelhttp://drwoe.multiply.com/video/item/337/Images_Words_----Time_Week_108_Gil_Scott-Heron_
what great ideas..i mean the way you have created this image as well as the words!
great photo and words!
Lovely patterns. Wonderful quote. Thanks for your comment, dear!http://andrewhanson.multiply.com/journal/item/135/IAW_CVIII_-_Time
Beautiful entry in every way.Thanks for your comment on mine.http://leadfootweenie.multiply.com/journal/item/585/Images_Words_Week_108_Time
Fantastic entry!!!
YES
Absolutely Beautiful Belita.Very Artistic.http://forenso.multiply.com/journal/item/145/Images_Words_Week_108_Time
Oh, I love this!! Great shot Belita and I really love your quote.http://suebella.multiply.com/journal/item/101/Images_Words_-_Time
cool! love what you did with your pic, and to go after your passions is so very important!I&W~108 Time
Very creative image, Belita! Wonderful words to accompany it, too!Images & Words Week # 108 ~ Time
So clever Belita and it makes an excellent Image and Words.Images and Words Week 108: Time
I love this! The words are perfect and the photo is very artistic.http://aspenglow24.multiply.com/journal/item/241/IMAGES_WORDS_-_TIME_
fuel mine.. come on please..
Lindissimo Belita. Como fez essa imagem?
I'll follow your advice :)http://nuvolebarocche.multiply.com/journal/item/3/Images_and_Words_Week_108_Time
Great editing, love the quote!http://laniebg.multiply.com/journal/item/1731/Images_Words_108_Time
Very cool photo! I love your treatment of it :-). Your words are very true.Thank you for sharing your time this week!
Another fantastic choice.
Marvellous choice.
I impressed how you edited this photo, perfect with the words.
I really Like this one --Nice Image and words--Barb
ReplyDeleteThats great;)
ReplyDeletehttp://oceankinguk2003.multiply.com/journal/item/2159/Images_and_Words_-_Week_108_-_Time
Great photo and words. Thanks for the visit to mine
ReplyDeleteThe special effects speak volumes! The words bring it all into focus.Beautifully done.
ReplyDeleteThis is wonderful and just what most of us should do.
ReplyDeletehttp://naarta.multiply.com/journal/item/1622/IMAGES_AND_WORDS_108.......Time
absolutely wonderful creation.....
ReplyDeleteWisdom in those words, Belita !
thanks for visiting !
Images & Words #108 ~ " T~I~M~E "
Incredible ...love it Belita
ReplyDeleteI did mine as a tribute to a musician who passed away on Friday... Gil Scott Heron ..... The video does have some cursing in it so don't watch if you find that offensive Hope you enjoy ....Joel
http://drwoe.multiply.com/video/item/337/Images_Words_----Time_Week_108_Gil_Scott-Heron_
what great ideas..i mean the way you have created this image as well as the words!
ReplyDeletegreat photo and words!
ReplyDeleteLovely patterns. Wonderful quote. Thanks for your comment, dear!
ReplyDeletehttp://andrewhanson.multiply.com/journal/item/135/IAW_CVIII_-_Time
Beautiful entry in every way.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment on mine.
http://leadfootweenie.multiply.com/journal/item/585/Images_Words_Week_108_Time
Fantastic entry!!!
ReplyDeleteYES
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely Beautiful Belita.
ReplyDeleteVery Artistic.
http://forenso.multiply.com/journal/item/145/Images_Words_Week_108_Time
Oh, I love this!! Great shot Belita and I really love your quote.
ReplyDeletehttp://suebella.multiply.com/journal/item/101/Images_Words_-_Time
cool! love what you did with your pic, and to go after your passions is so very important!
ReplyDeleteI&W~108 Time
Very creative image, Belita! Wonderful words to accompany it, too!
ReplyDeleteImages & Words Week # 108 ~ Time
So clever Belita and it makes an excellent Image and Words.
ReplyDeleteImages and Words Week 108: Time
I love this! The words are perfect and the photo is very artistic.
ReplyDeletehttp://aspenglow24.multiply.com/journal/item/241/IMAGES_WORDS_-_TIME_
fuel mine.. come on please..
ReplyDeleteLindissimo Belita. Como fez essa imagem?
ReplyDeleteI'll follow your advice :)
ReplyDeletehttp://nuvolebarocche.multiply.com/journal/item/3/Images_and_Words_Week_108_Time
Great editing, love the quote!
ReplyDeletehttp://laniebg.multiply.com/journal/item/1731/Images_Words_108_Time
Very cool photo! I love your treatment of it :-). Your words are very true.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing your time this week!
Another fantastic choice.
ReplyDeleteMarvellous choice.
ReplyDeleteI impressed how you edited this photo, perfect with the words.
ReplyDelete