GUEST BOOK

Monday, 16 May 2011

PICTURE THIS: AGE

The three photos posted today on the site of the PICTURE THIS Group

My interpretation of AGE

CHILDREN PLAYING AT DUSK (Lisbon)

P3199960-2

OLD COUPLE WALKING (Oporto City)

 P1267476-1

NEW FASHION (SEEN IN A GERMAN YOUNG LADY)

P4283096-1

~~ THANKS FOR STOPPING BY ~~

8 comments:

  1. three very different era"s Belita, those heels must be like walking on stilts lol, very nice post today , enjoy your week my dear warmest wishes from the UK.Rosiex

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so GOOD!
    I love the poses of the children, how it adds to the composition of the photo,
    and how the background works with the older couple.
    And of course the outrageous colour of the shoes of the young lady!
    Perfect composition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. was that young lady working the corner? ohhhhh darn..

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice, those are some heels.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are excellent! I would hate to see the young woman's feet when she's my age. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos are so good Belita, thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very good Photos--Love the high heels--I don't think at my age I could even think about walking in something like that--Barb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Them sure are bright shoes as well as looking totally uncomfortable.

    ReplyDelete