MY MULTIPLY BELONGINGS AND...MORE!
The three photos, captured in Lisbon, and posted today on the site of the Group PICTURE THIS
~~ THANKS FOR STOPPING BY ~~
Oh these are great!!! Gm belita :) ty for sharing
All 3 are wonderful.
Excellent choices! Isn't that the sweetest little kitten! I especially like the flower basket. It is absolutely perfect.
All beautiful images for April and May of course, loved the tall chimney stack thanks Belita and for your nice comment on my poem today x
Wow these are nice--Barb
They're all truly excellent.
The third one is my favorite, I like those lovely green eyes.
Favorite chimneys and the last two are birthday card shots.
Oh these are great!!! Gm belita :) ty for sharing
ReplyDeleteAll 3 are wonderful.
ReplyDeleteExcellent choices! Isn't that the sweetest little kitten! I especially like the flower basket. It is absolutely perfect.
ReplyDeleteAll beautiful images for April and May of course, loved the tall chimney stack thanks Belita and for your nice comment on my poem today x
ReplyDeleteWow these are nice--Barb
ReplyDeleteThey're all truly excellent.
ReplyDeleteThe third one is my favorite, I like those lovely green eyes.
ReplyDeleteFavorite chimneys and the last two are birthday card shots.
ReplyDelete