MY MULTIPLY BELONGINGS AND...MORE!
THE THREE PHOTOS POSTED TODAY ON THE SITE OF THE PICTURE THIS GROUP
THAILAND
PRESIDENTIAL PALACE (LISBON)
AT THE OPERA HOUSE (LISBON)
~~ THANKS FOR STOPPING BY ~~
nice sepia prints.
Very effectively done. They do look old, very old. Congratulations!
I like the furnishings in the second photo, they aged elegantly. :)
Your smart choice of images seem to match perfectly whatever theme posted! I'm impressed, Belita. The use of sephia is very nicely done, and so is the framing!
I like what you have done to the photos--they really look aged--Barb
smart and right trimmed..
I love Sepia's.
nice sepia prints.
ReplyDeleteVery effectively done. They do look old, very old. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteI like the furnishings in the second photo, they aged elegantly. :)
ReplyDeleteYour smart choice of images seem to match perfectly whatever theme posted! I'm impressed, Belita. The use of sephia is very nicely done, and so is the framing!
ReplyDeleteI like what you have done to the photos--they really look aged--Barb
ReplyDeletesmart and right trimmed..
ReplyDeleteI love Sepia's.
ReplyDelete