GUEST BOOK

Monday, 8 August 2011

AMQ #2 - PROMPT


 
He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.
~ Sir Winston Churchill ~
She is virtuous, yet disdained,
One of the many we know well.
He is a scoundrel, yet acclaimed
Secretly though it may be,
By someone who’s not an angel!
©Belita
 
~~ Thanks for stopping by ~~

7 comments:

  1. While I despise Churchill as a politician, I love his wit.

    Belita, I have a problem with your site. When I come here on my cellphone,as now, I can't see your main blog at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to read about it. I've no idea at all why that happens. So far, I've never heard such problem from any of my contacts. Some have questioned me why I have no guestbook, that's all. From your words I presume that only happens whenever you do it on your cellphone, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes.But I have two phones with different OSs, and I have the same problem with both - and only with your blog.I can only read the responses.

    Since I usually come to Multiply via cell to read and comment, I usually can't read your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's quite strange, indeed. I can't find any logical justification that might explain what you report. I'll contact Multiply administration and will report about it. As soon as I get a reply I will let you know. Thanks, anyway, for your efforts to read my posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how often that happens, especially in government, or so it seems. You've portrayed it beautifully. Thank you for sharing your interpretation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had to look carefully as at first I thought it was two statuettes due to the strange right arm and hand. I love Winston he had such a way with words

    ReplyDelete
  7. great job as usual dear Belita...excellent photo and the poem as well...

    ReplyDelete