GUEST BOOK

Sunday, 7 August 2011

IMAGE & WORDS: POT LUCK

P7313337-1
CLICK HERE FOR OTHER ENTRIES
 ~~ Thanks for stopping by ~~

15 comments:

  1. Lovely looks like a portrait :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful portrait - and wise words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took the photo last sunday when I visited a medieval fair held at Lisbon's Citadel. She was selling something I can't remember now...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is incredible! I was nearly positive that it was a portrait of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. May I take it as a compliment, Virginia?

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is beautiful Belita.
    I love the use of lighting in your portrait.
    I also love your chosen words too.
    Images & Words 118 ~ Pot Luck
    Thanks Belita.

    ReplyDelete
  7. those words should be on everyone's refrigerator.......the world is full of those who cover their minds !!

    beautiful photo and you certainly picked the perfect woman for those words.

    absolutely AWESOME presentation* applause *

    thanks for visiting !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Belita, this is an amazingly beautiful portrait. The lighting is perfect.

    I love your words...


    Images & Words Week # 118 ~ Potluck

    ReplyDelete
  9. ah yes the mind can not be hidden covered so easily

    I agree with the others, it is a beautiful portrait, she looks deep in thought

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a Beautiful , Clear Portrait of a Beautiful Young Lady.
    Thanks for stopping by my "Mystery" Photo.
    http://leadfootweenie.multiply.com/journal/item/599/Images_And_Words_Week_118_Pot_Luck

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOOOW loved your entry. Especially the words as you might have noticed that many are covering their heads and may be the minds as well.

    http://ummancan.multiply.com/journal/item/382/Images_Words_Pot_lock?replies_read=2

    ReplyDelete
  12. fantastic photo...great colourful, very suitable to the words...and the lady is admirable...well done Belita...

    ReplyDelete