Once again, there is no winner this week
The correct answer was ON A GUITAR ADVERTISING BEER!!!
SUPER BOCK is the most popular beer in Portugal and it's also known in other countries of the world.
For your curiosity: POLL RESULTS
On a façade of a house: 1 vote
On the pavement of a restaurant: 4 votes
On the wall of a toilet: 4 votes
On a guitar advertising beer: 0 vote
On a piece of crockery: 1 vote
On a huge bottle advertising wine: 0 vote
NEXT ROUND: Monday, Nov. 14, 2011
Thanks to all of you for having joined the Fun!
~~ Have a great day ~~
You fooled us all.
ReplyDeleteHow interesting! :)
ReplyDeleteReally???? So sorry, Lyn!
ReplyDeleteDoes it count that I would have picked that?
ReplyDeleteOh, how clever!
ReplyDeleteWell done Belita, so now I must go down on my bended knee and apologise for thinking you take photographs in male toilets. I will take my punishment of two slaps on my head with a wet Portugese sardine . Oh woe is me.
ReplyDeleteLOL............................not in a million years would I have guessed that, but then again by now I should know that with you, the most unlikely answer is the correct answer. Thank you for entertaining us yet again. Roll on next Monday. Missed you last week. Hugs.
ReplyDeleteThanks Belita for the nice comment on my poem today enjoy the Afternoon with love from me Rosiex
ReplyDeleteA most unexpected way to advertise beer -- and a most unexpected solution to the challenge.
ReplyDeleteNo need, to apologise... your words put a smile on my face and that's what really mattered...
ReplyDeleteNot always, Marianne, not always!
ReplyDeleteSorry, too late!
ReplyDeleteYes, Virginia, perhaps Portuguese people like being unpredictable, LOL!
ReplyDeleteWow, wonderful indeed Belita!
ReplyDeleteniceee!!
ReplyDeleteahh! immpossible to guess!
ReplyDeleteyou stumped us again!
ReplyDeleteOh I missed this one somehow! but would not have guessed it right either!
ReplyDeletewhatz..darn..
ReplyDeleteNow i can see. Milacre !!!
ReplyDelete