MY MULTIPLY BELONGINGS AND...MORE!
CONGRATULATIONS
to
DANETTE (AKA poetessgarden)
who voted on
HEARTS
Next round: Monday, December 9, 2012
~~Thanks for having joined the FUN ~~
~~Have a good day~~
well done to Danette ! Congratulations. Thank you Belita for another entertaining entry.
excellent! a pretty necklace too! hearts and pearls do go together very well!Congrats Danette!
Beautiful :) xx
Lovely!
nice.
Oh, they do go well together. So do snowflakes, which are ever so lovely.
Oh I loved that. The necklace is Beautiful.Congrats DP....
I finally guess correctly. A beautiful necklace!
Congratulations Danette .
Not finally, Danette! You did it a few months ago...http://belita747.multiply.com/journal/item/1522/CAN_YOU_GUESS_4_CORRECT_ANSWER
well done to Danette ! Congratulations. Thank you Belita for another entertaining entry.
ReplyDeleteexcellent! a pretty necklace too! hearts and pearls do go together very well!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Danette!
Beautiful :) xx
ReplyDeleteLovely!
ReplyDeletenice.
ReplyDeleteOh, they do go well together. So do snowflakes, which are ever so lovely.
ReplyDeleteOh I loved that. The necklace is
ReplyDeleteBeautiful.
Congrats DP....
I finally guess correctly. A beautiful necklace!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Danette .
ReplyDeleteNot finally, Danette! You did it a few months ago...
ReplyDeletehttp://belita747.multiply.com/journal/item/1522/CAN_YOU_GUESS_4_CORRECT_ANSWER