MY MULTIPLY BELONGINGS AND...MORE!
Photo taken in Turkey
Blessed be the wrinkles that tell stories...
Blessed be the hands that hold memories...
©Belita
CLICK HERE FOR OTHER ENTRIES
~~ Thanks for stopping by ~~
beatiful..
This is wonderful!! Xxx
I love this. I think pics of people with character are beautiful!
Excellent reminder!
and blessed be the flexibility of the precious one in your photo! :)wonderful entry!
that's awesome , I love it;)
your 'people' photos are absolutely amazing...every time!this is PERFECT!Creative Challenge #194 "B" as in "BALD EAGLES"
I love this!
Oh, I love this. The respect for those who have experienced more is evident in these few words and so true. Thanks for sharing.God bless...http://shadowlight1.multiply.com/journal/item/94/CC_Challenge_194_Beguiled_WC_1128
You truly have love in your heart, Belita.
Looking at her I have to believe that she has some stories she could tell. Great job!This week I decided to write something new with inspiration borrowed from something old Love is Blue
She looks like a wonderful Lady.l. I love the way she smiles.So relaxed.http://patsypurse.multiply.com/journal/item/12/three_bs
Stunning!http://bostonsdandd.multiply.com/journal/item/493
Such a love moment captured, beautiful.http://aussiechic66.multiply.com/journal/item/400/Creative_Challenge_194
beatiful..
ReplyDeleteThis is wonderful!! Xxx
ReplyDeleteI love this. I think pics of people with character are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteExcellent reminder!
ReplyDeleteand blessed be the flexibility of the precious one in your photo! :)
ReplyDeletewonderful entry!
that's awesome , I love it;)
ReplyDeleteyour 'people' photos are absolutely amazing...every time!
ReplyDeletethis is PERFECT!
Creative Challenge #194 "B" as in "BALD EAGLES"
I love this!
ReplyDeleteOh, I love this. The respect for those who have experienced more is evident in these few words and so true. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteGod bless...
http://shadowlight1.multiply.com/journal/item/94/CC_Challenge_194_Beguiled_WC_1128
You truly have love in your heart, Belita.
ReplyDeleteLooking at her I have to believe that she has some stories she could tell. Great job!
ReplyDeleteThis week I decided to write something new with inspiration borrowed from something old Love is Blue
She looks like a wonderful Lady.l. I love the way she smiles.So relaxed.
ReplyDeletehttp://patsypurse.multiply.com/journal/item/12/three_bs
Stunning!
ReplyDeletehttp://bostonsdandd.multiply.com/journal/item/493
Such a love moment captured, beautiful.
ReplyDeletehttp://aussiechic66.multiply.com/journal/item/400/Creative_Challenge_194