I like walking and I do it almost everyday for two hours, at least. Walking for the sake of walking is good but if I have a theme in mind is more fun. This happens quite often. I choose a theme (cats, dogs, flowers, birds, etc) and I go out and shoot with that theme in mind. I focus my attention exclusively on the specific theme.
Hope you enjoy a few photos of the theme of yesterday.
Hope you enjoy a few photos of the theme of yesterday.

Thanks, Marrti, for your help!
Cats are always wonderful;-)
ReplyDeletelooks like a lot of calico cats and a Siamese...love the green eyed ones!
ReplyDeleteBonitos os felinos, sempre muito senhores do seu nariz.
ReplyDeletelovely set, Belita!
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeletebeautiful, cats are very beautiful creatures , love them dearly, thankyou for you last comment on my poem sensual, have a wonderful walk today my friend.