MY MULTIPLY BELONGINGS AND...MORE!
Pretty Birds~ that's all I have to say to my parakeets and they start singing!Lovely photo and very wise words.
Lovely colourshttp://tabbynera.multiply.com/journal/item/1292/Images_and_Words_Week_24_-_Animals
How true and how beautiful!!! But they do look like they would sing beautifully!!!!http://lindao6.multiply.com/journal/item/624/IMAGE_WORDS_24_ANIMAL?
your birds are beautiful, so brilliant are their colors. When i want my bird to talk, to show off, you know he wont say a word.Images & Words #24 - Animals
Very true. Lovely birds.http://ummancan.multiply.com/journal/item/193/Image_and_Words_24_Animals
So true! What beautiful birds, I just love their colors! Thanks for playing this week! http://dannidoodles74.multiply.com/journal/item/548/Images_and_Words-_Week_24-_Animals
pretty birds
How gorgeous!! As for your quote ... true that! :)*Come say hello, if you wish .....http://cachinnae.multiply.com/journal/item/204/101809_....._Images_Words_....._ANIMALS_.....
Ohhh so truewhat lovely colours they havehttp://karenisme.multiply.com/journal/item/201/Images_and_Words-_Week_24_-_Animals
how lovely the birds are, Belita...I miss my parakeets when I saw your post...I used to have them as pets some years ago...take care and god bless, Belita!
sadly trueIMAGES & WORDS~#24~ANIMALS*
Great saying. So true.Nice pic.http://cruizin57.multiply.com/journal/item/111/Images_and_Words_Animals
great photo and quote.. ty http://jacobofftheladder.multiply.com/journal/item/348/Images_and_Words-_Week_24-_Animals
Colorido encantador Belita!
They're so pretty!http://laniebg.multiply.com/journal/item/1243/Images_Words_24_Animals
So very pretty and so true too. Images and Words # Animals
LOL, that's right Belita and I feel a bit sad that these birds can't fly free and sing....http://miadelight.multiply.com/journal/item/529/Images_Words_24_-_ANIMALS
LOL!
Lol great shot and perfect wordshttp://drwoe.multiply.com/journal/item/201/Images_Words_---Animals
so true, but in this case, they look quite happy! there is a wonderful, warm light, and the birds are so goodlooking.
Love the contrast..Uplifting colours and Sombrely True Words. :)
How true. http://deepvylet.multiply.com/photos/album/95/Images_and_Words_Week_24_Animals
Pretty Birds~ that's all I have to say to my parakeets and they start singing!
ReplyDeleteLovely photo and very wise words.
Lovely colours
ReplyDeletehttp://tabbynera.multiply.com/journal/item/1292/Images_and_Words_Week_24_-_Animals
How true and how beautiful!!! But they do look like they would sing beautifully!!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://lindao6.multiply.com/journal/item/624/IMAGE_WORDS_24_ANIMAL?
your birds are beautiful, so brilliant are their colors. When i want my bird to talk, to show off, you know he wont say a word.
ReplyDeleteImages & Words #24 - Animals
Very true. Lovely birds.
ReplyDeletehttp://ummancan.multiply.com/journal/item/193/Image_and_Words_24_Animals
So true! What beautiful birds, I just love their colors! Thanks for playing this week!
ReplyDeletehttp://dannidoodles74.multiply.com/journal/item/548/Images_and_Words-_Week_24-_Animals
pretty birds
ReplyDeleteHow gorgeous!! As for your quote ... true that! :)
ReplyDelete*Come say hello, if you wish .....
http://cachinnae.multiply.com/journal/item/204/101809_....._Images_Words_....._ANIMALS_.....
Ohhh so true
ReplyDeletewhat lovely colours they have
http://karenisme.multiply.com/journal/item/201/Images_and_Words-_Week_24_-_Animals
how lovely the birds are, Belita...I miss my parakeets when I saw your post...I used to have them as pets some years ago...
ReplyDeletetake care and god bless, Belita!
sadly true
ReplyDeleteIMAGES & WORDS~#24~ANIMALS*
Great saying. So true.
ReplyDeleteNice pic.
http://cruizin57.multiply.com/journal/item/111/Images_and_Words_Animals
great photo and quote.. ty
ReplyDeletehttp://jacobofftheladder.multiply.com/journal/item/348/Images_and_Words-_Week_24-_Animals
Colorido encantador Belita!
ReplyDeleteThey're so pretty!
ReplyDeletehttp://laniebg.multiply.com/journal/item/1243/Images_Words_24_Animals
So very pretty and so true too.
ReplyDeleteImages and Words # Animals
LOL, that's right Belita and I feel a bit sad that these birds can't fly free and sing....
ReplyDeletehttp://miadelight.multiply.com/journal/item/529/Images_Words_24_-_ANIMALS
LOL!
ReplyDeleteLol great shot and perfect words
ReplyDeletehttp://drwoe.multiply.com/journal/item/201/Images_Words_---Animals
so true, but in this case, they look quite happy! there is a wonderful, warm light, and the birds are so goodlooking.
ReplyDeleteLove the contrast..Uplifting colours and Sombrely True Words. :)
ReplyDeleteHow true.
ReplyDeletehttp://deepvylet.multiply.com/photos/album/95/Images_and_Words_Week_24_Animals