Aren't they fascinating. I love sunsets. Bet if you took another photo every minute they would be so different and every one would be nice in a its own way.
Gorgeous view there Belita. I think your statement fits so very well indeed. Lovely Combo indeed. Ah I shall sit and take in the home view..Thank You. Images & Words Week 23 ~ Home
Gorgeous!
ReplyDeletehttp://laniebg.multiply.com/journal/item/1234/Images_Words_23_Home
Fantastic shot Belita from a beautiful home!
ReplyDeletehttp://janmarius.multiply.com/journal/item/40/Images_Words_Week_23_Home
Very good photo - and very sunny
ReplyDeletehttp://tabbynera.multiply.com/journal/item/1281/Images_and_Words_Week_23_Home
Very beautiful, Belita!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDeleteWow wonderful shot and true words.
ReplyDeletegreat picture, i can hear it sizzle
ReplyDeleteImages & Words #23 - Home
awesome sunset, belita!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful sunset! You have a gorgeous view from your living room :-)
ReplyDeletehttp://amyukalichick.multiply.com/journal/item/374/Images_and_Words_Home
What a beautiful setting Belita. Have a wonderful week. Mike....
ReplyDeleteBeautiful sunset. I love the way you have captured the little lights in the windows.
ReplyDeletegreat catch, love seeing the sun fall over the horizon =) words fit perfectly as well.
ReplyDeleteWonderful view from your living room.
ReplyDeletehttp://awakingdreams.multiply.com/journal/item/27/Images_Words_23_._Home
You have a gorgeous view...I can picture you listen to Chopin and maybe reading a book (or Golf Digest) watching the sunset...very nice entry Belita
ReplyDeleteWonderful shot ;-))
ReplyDeletehttp://mitchylr.multiply.com/journal/item/267/Images_Words_23_HOME
Aren't they fascinating. I love sunsets. Bet if you took another photo every minute they would be so different and every one would be nice in a its own way.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous view there Belita. I think your statement fits so very well indeed. Lovely Combo indeed. Ah I shall sit and take in the home view..Thank You.
ReplyDeleteImages & Words Week 23 ~ Home
true, ty for passing by
ReplyDeleteSimply beautiful...
ReplyDeleteand here is mine http://amalie2.multiply.com/journal/item/261/Images_Words_Week_23_Home
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeletegreat shot of peace and tranquility , your beautiful hometown , thanks Belita for sharingRosiex
great shot...well done...as usual...
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, Belita!
ReplyDelete