Oh, Belita. I love train stations, especially those old old ones spread around Europe, each one has his own character, when I was a university student in Spain, I used to take train travel all over Europe... Many times, those stations come back to me in dreams. :)
San Bento feels quite gentle and elegant on the photo, although I never visited.
I have a thing for old railway stations too..they are so unique and so historical..Love to hear this is your hearts home Belita. Images & Words # Week 38~ Vintage Buildings
Beautiful architecture! I can see how it would touch your heart.
ReplyDeleteI can see why it touches your heart. It is magnificent. I
ReplyDeletetake it is in Portugal?
http://cruizin57.multiply.com/journal/item/135/Anachronism_for_Picture_Perfect
Oh, Belita. I love train stations, especially those old old ones spread around Europe, each one has his own character, when I was a university student in Spain, I used to take train travel all over Europe...
ReplyDeleteMany times, those stations come back to me in dreams. :)
San Bento feels quite gentle and elegant on the photo, although I never visited.
Great style. They certainly knew how to design public buildings then.
ReplyDeletebeautiful photo and words!
ReplyDeletehttp://jacobofftheladder.multiply.com/journal/item/434/Images_Words_---_Vintage_Buildings_or_Structures_Week_38
It is beautiful.
ReplyDeletehttp://laniebg.multiply.com/journal/item/1348/Images_Words_38_Vintage_Buildings
Grand ole bldg; love it!
ReplyDeletethis looks like a fun place to spend some time...
ReplyDeletevery nice
ReplyDeleteImages & Words Vintage buildings
Belita this is gorgeous...
ReplyDeleteBeautiful central station. Clean and fresh.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a great place to travel to and from Belita.
ReplyDeleteLovely entry as always!
http://miadelight.multiply.com/journal/item/609
This is lovely, Belita! Green and gold is my favorite color combination, I think. Also my hometown colors! Great photo!
ReplyDeletebeautiful old building and now i know how much you like it Belita x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful shot Belita and I agree with the words completely!
ReplyDeletehttp://janmarius.multiply.com/journal/item/81/81
Very Grand!
ReplyDeletehttp://friggncrazy.multiply.com/journal/item/700?mark_read=friggncrazy:journal:700&replies_read=1
Of course, I'm a stickler for train stations everywhere, but European ones especially appeal to me. This is definitely one of those! It is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI have a thing for old railway stations too..they are so unique and so historical..Love to hear this is your hearts home Belita.
ReplyDeleteImages & Words # Week 38~ Vintage Buildings
Beautiful architecture, and perfect choice owrds
ReplyDelete~*~ Vintage ~*~
Beautiful railway station... great shot...
ReplyDelete