GUEST BOOK

Thursday, 11 March 2010

CREATIVE CHALLENGE: DESTINY

Photo taken at an exhibition - Lisbon

My destiny is dreaming awaken
The dream I want to be,
My destiny is challenging the unknown
The life brings out to me,
My destiny is accepting the mystery
The end of which I cannot see,
My destiny is bearing alone
Every page of my long history,
My destiny is reading each tome
Without making an inventory,
My destiny is filled with love and foam,
My destiny is like an endless blue sea!
 ©Belita





~~THANKS FOR STOPPING BY ~~

15 comments:

  1. Hey, i love this!! Incrediblly well-done!

    love the line: accepting the mystery; the end of which i cannot see. sooo much power in that -- allows us to enjoy life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is an amazing photo Belita. The tranquility just oozes from the photo.

    Your poem is wonderful, also. this line: "My destiny is reading each tome
    Without making an inventory," is filled with wisdom.

    thanks for visiting and kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also like the photo very much ... it also has it's mystery, as we gaze outward, unknowing ... like the destiny of our lives that you speak of so well. I enjoyed reading your poem and thank you for the visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delightful! I sense you and I were on the same page for this challenge. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photo. Felt it inspired your words. You've given destiny much thought it seems.

    ReplyDelete
  6. if you chose to; you could sit right there on that walkway and ponder your destiny! I think it runs smoother though when we just let it happen, as it chooses to all on it's own!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely comparison, the sea and destiny full of wonderful mysteries!
    challenge well met my friend

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful destiny Belita. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your destiny...dreams do come true

    ReplyDelete
  10. well done Belita!. your words are so true

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fitting photo for your words Belita, i so loved them too, well written and i enjoyed reading them .Enjoy the weekend and thanks too for your beautiful comment on my poem Rosiexx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the comparison to the ocean. Sounds like you have a grand destiny! Just don't forget to hold the seashells to your ear and hear the waves ;).

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the Picture. I can see myself sit at the edge of that walkway and ponder about what destiny has in store..I enjoyed this write :).

    ReplyDelete