This morning, the door bell rang. It was the postman. He delivered a package for me. Sherry Marie Gallagher (aka catfishred) had kindly sent me two books. Sherry is the author of them.
I feel very touched and somehow proud to have got two books written by a Multiply friend who I have never met with, in person. This is one of the evidences how great Multiply can be in creating bonds among people who are strangers on the real stage of life, yet friends in this Multiply Home.
Thanks, many thanks, Sherry, for the good friend you are!
I feel very touched and somehow proud to have got two books written by a Multiply friend who I have never met with, in person. This is one of the evidences how great Multiply can be in creating bonds among people who are strangers on the real stage of life, yet friends in this Multiply Home.
Thanks, many thanks, Sherry, for the good friend you are!
Should you like to read about Sherry and her published books click HERE
~~ HAVE A NICE DAY ~~
What a lovely thing to happen. Just what I said the other day, this Global Village that is Multiply has amazing people living in it. Enjoy your reading................I will look at our local book store for these books.
ReplyDeletethis is very kind of her! Amazing lasting friendships! niiice!
ReplyDeleteHow nice!
ReplyDeleteVery nice! I hope you will enjoy reading the books!
ReplyDeleteI have two Multiply fridns who both have published books, Ronnie and Sheila. I ordered their books and it was nice to get to know them both better this way.
A gift from a friend is the perfect start of the week :)))
ReplyDeleteoh how cool!
ReplyDeleteIt is indeed wonderful! I have (believe it or not books from five different friends here) Enjoy reading!
ReplyDeleteIt is nice that these things do happen on Multiply. i myself have received and sent things.
ReplyDelete