Ah, your so good with those candid shots Belita, love it! Perfect words too, I feel like that after weeding in the garden lol!!! Thanks for joining us again this week!
I just knew you would have a very special entry for this challenge - and you do! I hope Anders is right when he says we will receive respect as we mature. I fear those days are gone.
very well expressed words and very appropriate words for this pic too, enjoy the new week Belita love and thanks too for your beautiful comments always Rosiex
Awesome Belita I really admire your ability to capture people and their souls. I so feel the warmth in this shot and would love to sit and chat with your subject.
Walking slower gives one time to wander through those memories .... gorgeous shot .... she is certainly deep in thought.. Hopefully they are happy ones.
You always capture in such a bright and fabulous way. Belita your photos always speak to me and I love this one for its honest portrayal of humanity. Images & Words ~ I've Seen Better Days ~ Week 91
Ah, your so good with those candid shots Belita, love it! Perfect words too, I feel like that
ReplyDeleteafter weeding in the garden lol!!! Thanks for joining us again this week!
http://miadelight.multiply.com/journal/item/974/Images_Words_91-_IVE_SEEN_BETTER_DAYS
Wonderful entry. That is life. From childish play to maturity and respect.
ReplyDeletehttp://andrewhanson.multiply.com/journal/item/113/IAW_XCI_-_Seen_Better_Days
Thanks for ur comment, dear!
We all are, some more than others...
ReplyDeleteI just knew you would have a very special entry for this challenge - and you do! I hope Anders is right when he says we will receive respect as we mature. I fear those days are gone.
ReplyDeleteThe words ring so true. It applies to us all. Excellent entry.
ReplyDeletehttp://nikhilpant.multiply.com/journal/item/614/Ive_seen_better_days_Images_Words_91
I love this...
ReplyDeletehttp://laniebg.multiply.com/journal/item/1664/Images_Words_91_Ive_Seen_Better_Days
ReplyDeletevery well expressed words and very appropriate words for this pic too, enjoy the new week Belita love and thanks too for your beautiful comments always Rosiex
oh you have an eye for excellent subjects to shoot.. and a warm heart!
ReplyDeleteGood capture belita! Have a relaxing sunday xx
ReplyDeleteAwesome Belita I really admire your ability to capture people and their souls. I so feel the warmth in this shot and would love to sit and chat with your subject.
ReplyDeletehttp://drwoe.multiply.com/journal/item/277/Images_Words_---_Seen_Better_Days_Week_91
Nicely spotted again.
ReplyDeleteIt's wonderful that the mind wills her to go where she needs or wants to go.
ReplyDeleteWonderful choice for the theme, Belita
Images and Words #91 ~" I've seen better Days ! "
this is precious, she probably has some stories to tell...
ReplyDeletehttp://poetessgarden.multiply.com/journal/item/1927/Images_Words
INcredible contribution this week. Perfect photo and it tells so many stories. Bravo
ReplyDeletehttp://dageaux.multiply.com/journal/item/501/Images_and_Words_-_Ive_seen_better_days
Retrato fantástico. pelo momento, pelo movimento e pelo ar pensativo da "varina", traduzindo preocupações e incertezas no andar. Gostei muito..
ReplyDeletePrecious photo, Belita! We'll all be there someday, God willing. I hope I'll still be walking at a fast pace when I'm that old!
ReplyDeleteImages & Words Week #91 I've Seen Better Days
wow,,that is a fabulously candid shot..love it!
ReplyDeletehttp://aslowread.multiply.com/journal/item/784/Images_and_Words_Ive_Seen_Better_Days
Belita... what a beautiful spirit you have captured here. God bless her heart!
ReplyDeletehttp://friggncrazy.multiply.com/journal/item/888?mark_read=friggncrazy:journal:888&replies_read=7&goto=7#reply7
Fabulous entry. I would love to listen to her life story.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your visit , have a nice week.
http://ummancan.multiply.com/journal/item/322/Images_and_Words_Ive_seen_better_days
Walking slower gives one time to wander through those memories .... gorgeous shot .... she is certainly deep in thought.. Hopefully they are happy ones.
ReplyDeleteBrilliant photo with a human element - fantastic!
ReplyDeleteHow touching.., My Heart reaches out to her.
ReplyDeleteI bet she could tell You Some interesting stories.
Lovely entry.
Thanks for Your comment on mine.
http://leadfootweenie.multiply.com/journal/item/521/Images_Words_Week_91_Ive_Seen_Better_Days
You always capture in such a bright and fabulous way.
ReplyDeleteBelita your photos always speak to me and I love this one for its honest portrayal of humanity.
Images & Words ~ I've Seen Better Days ~ Week 91
i love the picture. an interesting looking lady with a lot of character.
ReplyDeleteThis is a strong composition for the theme. For sure she did.
ReplyDeleteI love the photo! She looks like she's lived a full life, I bet she has some good stories to tell!
ReplyDeleteAmy's Seen Better Days
she looks like she did and still walking up proud..
ReplyDeleteLooks a wonderful old lady.Great picture I love it.
ReplyDeletehttp://neuron66.multiply.com/journal/item/65
Ah, but what stories she could tell!! Great shot and words.
ReplyDeletehttp://mitchylr.multiply.com/journal/item/374/Images_Words_91_IVE_SEEN_BETTER_DAYS
nice .... very nice
ReplyDelete