When I see a dog or a human coming near,
My barking says ‘Stay away, I’m warning you!’
Very few dogs understand my own words,
I don’t care, they are dogs and I like birds,
Passers-by give me a smile and show no fear
And remark that if I were a cat… I would mew!
©Belita
Click HERE for other Remarks
~~ Thanks for stopping by ~~
My barking says ‘Stay away, I’m warning you!’
Very few dogs understand my own words,
I don’t care, they are dogs and I like birds,
Passers-by give me a smile and show no fear
And remark that if I were a cat… I would mew!
©Belita
Click HERE for other Remarks
~~ Thanks for stopping by ~~
adorable pup! a real sweetie!
ReplyDeleteawwww....and he/ she likes birds!
ReplyDeleteIt matters not he/she isn't understood....most humans aren't either .LOL
sweet words...adorable pooch
thanks for visiting!
Cute dog!
ReplyDeleteI don't see that dog mewing, even if he were a cat. LOL No, that dog is all bark and no bite or scratch or mew.
ReplyDeleteAwe nice dog. Really neat entty
ReplyDeleteawwwwwww!
ReplyDeletegreat entry!
LOL too cute Belita.
ReplyDeletethat looks like a dog with character...very sweet!
ReplyDeletelol
ReplyDeletethank you
Fantastic entry loved reading it.
ReplyDeletehttp://nikhilpant.multiply.com/journal/item/616/The_lonely_one_Creative_Challenge_138
mmm... i like that very sweet....
ReplyDeleteIt Will Be Remarks A Band New Day
What a gorgeous dog .... can well imagine him chasing birds ~smile~
ReplyDelete..but you're speaking his language, belita :)
ReplyDeletevery nice blog!
Sorte de cão, que tão bem ficou na foto, além do delicado poema, que o acompanha. Bjs Belita.
ReplyDelete~smile~
ReplyDeleteLovely looking Dog speaking in his own barking words.
ReplyDeleteLOL I like the sense of humor in this one. GREAT job!
ReplyDeletehttp://bostonsdandd.multiply.com/journal/item/385
awww cute :) xx
ReplyDelete