GUEST BOOK

Tuesday, 31 May 2011

CREATIVE CHALLENGE: BITTER, SWEET OR EVEN BITTERSWEET

As the wind was blowing,

Sweetly and serene,

It caressed her softly,

Awakening sentiments

That on a feeble flight

Touched the ground.

The depth of her soul

Turned golden bronze

With red highlights

Bearing dried fruits,

Semi-sweet, bitter-sweet.

The autumn of her life

Had arrived at her door!

©Belita

CREATIVE CHALLENGE HAS HOME HERE

~~ THANKS FOR STOPPING BY ~~

 

17 comments:

  1. lovely write, descriptive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. woweeeee, belita...love this....and I think I can remember that season of my life...dunno for sure....seems eons ago...LOL. This is great..what an enjoyable write ( i do think when we read something we can relate too, it touches us . )

    I think you're on my page now....LOL !!! so, thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely, Belita. Indeed, a certain stage of life is quite bittersweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those fruits of age ... the Autumn of our life ... the fruitfulness and the fulfillment... beautiful indeed Loved this poem Belita thankyou xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those fruits are badges to me. "Feeble flight" I like that immensely. Very nice Belita

    ReplyDelete
  6. love these words! great photo and poem!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very Nice Poem and very descriptive--Barb

    ReplyDelete
  8. just fantastic, words & image~~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Come what may, let it be...bitter or sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i kinda like the autumn years - it's the winter that chills me :) lovely expression, beautiful details

    ReplyDelete