GUEST BOOK

Sunday, 15 May 2011

IMAGES & WORDS: ALONE

P3049452-2

CLICK HERE FOR OTHER ENTRIES

~~THANKS FOR STOPPING BY ~~

19 comments:

  1. belita..yes, she feels alone. you really have an eye for emotions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such times is sometimes needed. Wonderful photo and contemplative words.

    http://andrewhanson.multiply.com/journal/item/133/IAW_CVI_-_Alone

    Thanks for your comment, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. alone with her life decisions..

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww, bless her heart. I would love to know her thoughts!

    what a spectacular photo for the theme....doesn't get any better!

    thanks for visiting !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder what she's thinking about. It must be very sad. I want to go up and hug her. Poor thing. That is a wonderful photograph, Belita. You've captured her very essence. P.S. Thank you for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the expression on her face does look like she is in deep thought, a perfect caption for your photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alone and most certainly lonely~!!
    I wish I could give her a Hug..
    Thanks for your comment on mine.
    http://leadfootweenie.multiply.com/journal/item/580/Images_And_Words_Week_106_Alone_

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your people shots....

    Thanks for seeing mine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a beautiful shot belita. love the blue hues. looks like a painting! perfect thought as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another fantastic candid portrait by you, love it! She looks very pensive for sure, maybe
    meditating on her life or on what she just read in that magazine... Well done
    Belita, thanks for entering this week..

    http://miadelight.multiply.com/journal/item/1020/Images_Words_106-_Alone

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have captured her thoughts too beautifully .... a hard life she has lead ... but perhaps its her thoughts that keep her going. A truly magnificent picture.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very Nice , Love this Image she looks like she is in deep thought--Barb

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another of your very human and thought provoking photos Belita.
    Fabulously dramatised.
    Images & Words #106- Alone

    ReplyDelete
  14. WoW .... what a great photograph Belita !
    She is reading "the Alone Zone" .... LOL
    Greetings Portugal from Canada !

    http://whazit2u.multiply.com/photos/album/300

    ReplyDelete
  15. It always seems to me that older people on the continent especially if their origins are more Mediterranean based have more face wrinkles than Europeans. Great photogenic face for the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You might be right.... I think it has to do with sunshine and dry weather...

    ReplyDelete