ON TOP OF WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING STRUCTURES DID I SEE THE ROOSTER?
A church spire
A roof of a small poultry farm
A windmill
A weather-vane
A roast chicken restaurant
A church belfry
A church spire
0
A roof of a small poultry farm
1
A windmill
0
A weather-vane
5
A roast chicken restaurant
3
A church belfry
1
I took the picture on my way to a supermarket that's located in a newly developed residential area.
The correct answer will be posted on Wednesday, January 11, 2011
~~ Thanks for joining the Fun ~~
~~ Have a great start of the week ~~
Cool pic :) gm xxx
ReplyDeleteGlad to see you on here. I understand you voted on weather-vane, didn't you?
ReplyDeleteHave a good day!
Great idea and I think it is the top of a Weather Vane.
ReplyDeleteRoast Chicken Restaurant
ReplyDeleteI am still thinking....
ReplyDeleteThink, think, Monica! I know you always think in a very smart way....
ReplyDeleteroof of a small poultry farm...probably something that is not in a residential area
ReplyDeletethis one is really difficult, since I know how you like to photograph weather vanes :)
I chose weather vane.
ReplyDeleteOver here, we tend to see roosters atop weather vanes (or we did in the past).
ReplyDeleteCentrepiece for a chandelier!
ReplyDeletea church belfry
ReplyDeleteRestaurant.
ReplyDeleteI am flying home...:)
ReplyDeleteI agree with you. Actually, I have already seen roosters made out of wrought iron as centerpieces for chandeliers.
ReplyDeleteI am going with the roast chicken restaurant.... although weather vane has to be a tight second.
ReplyDeleteI can not see it on a church, and don't imagine a farm or windmill near the residential area..... great challenge [as always!]
Your words always put a smile on my face... I like reading your detailed explanation on your vote....
ReplyDeleteI have been trying to read more into your words [as few as you give us! lol].... searching for a hint....
ReplyDeleteI am a good poker player, LOL!
ReplyDeleteof that I have no doubt! lol.....
ReplyDeleteI am not a good poker player.... sigh....
ReplyDeleteWho knows who is the best player of the two of us?
ReplyDeleteIt's too late here, already (2:07am) and I've to get up early to post the correct answer!!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a good night, Monica!
ReplyDelete